Blush Wedding

Weddings! Part 3! BLUSH! HOORAY! HUZZAH!

Blush Wedding

The day after Jack and Katherine's wedding, Mush can't stop giggling and squealing.

He didn't drink that much at the wedding, so he's not too hungover today.

The people who are hungover are very tired of him.

They can't escape his giggling, as they're all trapped in Santa Fe because of the wedding.

And Mush can't stop giggling.

When his own wedding day arrives, instead of giggling, Mush can't stop crying.

His groomsmen (Jack, Specs and Romeo) try everything to get him to stop.

Nothing's working.

Mush is crying and there's no stopping it.

They're unsure if he's even trying to stop.

Nothing he says makes much sense.

In another place of the city, Blink is trying not to stress eat.

It's his natural reflex to stress, but he would like to have an appetite when the food for the wedding is brought out.

Tommy Boy, Sniper, Buttons and Les have had to hide all the food in the little hut at the beach they're in.

Otherwise Blink would eat it.

Another problem arises in the form of shoes.

Or... to be correct... it arises in the form of no shoes.

Blink has no shoes.

No ones has any idea how this happened.

They forgot to buy shoes for Blink.

They have custom made shirts, jackets and pants made by Buttons, but Blink has no shoes.

How did this happen!?

The problem only gets worse when you add the fact that they're on a beach. Manhattan Beach. Y'know that beach in Brooklyn?

There are seashells everywhere.

Blink keeps stepping on these seashells, as it's not very easy for him to see them.

Suddenly, there's a really goddamn sharp one.

In one spot of the beach, Mush is crying because he's so happy and nervous. In another spot, Blink is crying because his foot won't stop bleeding.

Blink tries to borrow a pair of shoes from a groomsman.

None will fit.

His foot size is very specific, and none of the others share it.

Tommy Boy sends Les on a mission to buy some sandals.

This takes forever.

No one knows where Les has gone.

A theory is born that he was sucked into a black hole or something, because he just won't show up with the sandals!

The ceremony arrives. Still no sandals.

Blink limps down the aisle.

The groomsmen walk down the aisle.

Then just as Mush is about to walk down, Les comes running.

He's waving the sandals above his head, and running across the beach and down the aisle.