Chapter 21: Soaked

Megan's Pov:

I pop a pill into my mouth and swallow it with some water before crawling back into bed. It's morning, and I'm worried about how much he came in me that the one I took last night wasn't enough.

After a long night, I'm sore and bruised in a good way, so I'm trying to hide under my blanket as long as I can. Also, I really don't think I have the strength to even pull my blanket off either. 

What really wore me out was the bathtub part. There was no running or even wiggling, no escape. As soon as his hands grabbed that tub, trapping me between it and him, I was done for. I really wanted to tap out but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I was barely able to pull myself to take a shower right after, I literally felt numb afterwards. 

After scrubbing and soaking in the bath water yesterday, me and Shawn went our separate ways with wobbly legs. Though not after a few kisses, biting, and 'love yous', but none the less finally let each other go and went to our rooms, so imagine my shock when I saw Michelle in my bed. I done forgot she was sleepin in here and happy that I washed up very good.

"MG?" Michelle who still half-sleep calls from behind me, snappin me out my thoughts.

"Yes?" I answer back to her putting my pills away.

"Give me your hand." With no questions asked, I give her my hand. She lays it on her stomach and I do a teethy smile when I feel a little kick where my hand lays. I can't help but coo. 

"That's him, huh?" Michelle sleepily nods her head.

"Wow." I rub her stomach which she's so used to me doing now. At this point, Michelle just let's me do whatever I want to her. When she's done with me rubbing on her, she smacks my hands away so she can stretch.

"Aww, man, I have to get back home. Daddy just got home, and I just up and left." She sits up.

"Nahh, he been gone for so long, we can be gone for a day or two. It ain't gon kill 'im." I try to reassure her. I mean it's true, he had no issue being gone for this long (by choice) so an extra day or two won't make a difference. 

"Megaan-" My door opens and white forehead pops into my room, and the visible eyes open in shock. "Oh, morning Michelle." Shawn quickly remembers that my sister is in my room.

"Good morning, Shawny." She smiles at him. I scoff because all I got was a scoot over and a push that knocked me out my bed earlier.

"Well, you look like you're in a happy mood." Shawn comes completely in my room.

"Well, this-" She gestures between me and Shawn. "makes me smile because I was so right."

"Yeah, you never let us forget." I roll my eyes.

"And won't." She sasses back.

"Whateva."

"Girls!" A loud voice shouts in Nana's house like they ain't got no manners.

"Why you yellin?" Nana shouts back.

"Sorry, mamma." My daddy apologizes.

"Uh huh." Gettin off the hook, daddy runs in my room all happy and stuff.

"Yes?" Michelle sweet voice answers. He comes over and kisses her forehead, and gives her a hug then gives me pats on my back.

"Let's go over to that diner that yo mamma been tellin me bout. She said it's new and all that." He speaks fast when excited, so it took us a while to process what he said. Makes me grateful mamma had me break that habit when I was a kid.

"Okay, but I also want you to meet someone today." Michelle speaks laying a hand on her stomach.

"Who? That boy?" He asks trying to mean.