chapter 1: detention.

AUTHORS POV

Y/N quickly ran to the front of the classroom and sat down, pretending like she never saw him in the first place.

She looks into her backpack and grabs a book and a piece of gum. While rummaging through her playlists to play music, She hoped the threatening delinquent wouldn't come her way.

.

.

.

.

A couple of minutes pass and Zion becomes bored from ruining the books. He managed to ruin 6 books in total, They all were crumpled up and scribbled on. No one could read a word even if they tried. He decided to catch a glimpse of the random girl as he didn't recognise her even though she looked as if she was in the same year as him.

He sat on a seat to her right, she was too engrossed in her book to realise how close he was. It was some stupid sci-fi book that was too nerdy for Zion to even glimpse at. Zion used this opportunity to study her features. Her hair was a shade of H/C that matched well with her E/C coloured eyes.

Her eyes fluttered ever so slowly as she kept flickering her book to the next page. She had a bit of makeup on, concealer covering her dark eye circles from lack of sleep. A bit of blush and bronzer infused her cheeks. And her eyelashes were slightly longer due to the mascara she had put on in the morning.

Zion thought she was an average looking girl, Nothing could compare to the popular girls who normally hang around him. but for some reason he was entranced by her beauty, maybe it was because he was bored or maybe it was because he had never seen her before. He continued to study her; from her backpack to the book she was reading.

"Uhm would you...like a piece of gum or something?" Y/N questions as she noticed Zion was staring at her quite closely.

'What does he want from me??' she thought, her impression of Zion was rapidly decreasing, as every time he does an action, it gets weirder and weirder. She did have a light graze of blush on her cheeks, No one would be able to see it but still, who wouldn't blush to a  popular attractive guy staring at them?

"Huh?!" Zion jumped, he didn't realise he was staring so closely. He moved back a bit shaking his head while crossing his arms, He quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and pretended to look through it.

"I said do you need anything?" Y/N muttered, "You have been staring at my face for a while.." She finished, She became slightly insecure thinking there was a stain on her face or clothes.

"I wasn't staring, I literally looked at you for a split second." Zion lied, slightly flustered that she realised he was basically inspecting her.

Of course, Y/N didn't believe that but she didn't want to say anything and just nodded and went back to her book.

Zion was irritated by the unknown girls' presence, which wasn't anything new to him as he doesn't like many people from his school. But he wanted to know the reason why. He's sure he has to know her from somewhere to dislike her that much. After another minute of silence and the girl who flicked another page while the music from her earphones were leaking out. He had enough.

"Oi, have I seen you anywhere?" The red hair male questioned quite loudly.

Y/N sighed, she just wanted this detention to be over already. Oh, how she wished she could have just handed in her assignments to avoid even interacting with Zion Fellows. She knew her friend Eliza hated Zion and always ratted him out on everything he did. Which always ended up with him in detention. And well that was the case right now. Y/N hated when Eliza does it but what can she do? It's not her life anyways. Y/N avoided him at all cost just in case he tries to pay back Eliza and hurt one of her friends.. but she can't really avoid detention with him all alone.

"NO! we haven't see each other anywhere...who even are you?" Y/N spoke quickly but winced. 'How is he going to believe that. He's the Zion fellows, the student who basically runs the school!'

Zion knew this was a lie. He was quite in fact the most known person in school. The only people who wouldn't know him, are the people who enrolled into the school later on. And after that he would make sure they do.  The girl sitting obviously was not new, as the logo on her skirt was worn out, and she wasn't even wearing the school uniform properly.  Everyone was scared of him. How wouldn't she know who he was?

"Okay then, What's your name?" He scoffed.

"Tracy"

"No, it isn't"

"Yes, it is?" Y/N rolled her eyes, how would he know her name isn't Tracy? This guy was slowly starting to get on her nerves. Now she knew why Eliza hated him so much.

Zion's eyes grew wide, He recognises her from the time Eliza and him argued in the lunch hall, and SHE was sitting at Eliza's table.

"Wait I know you, You're that bitches friend!" Zion shouted.

'Fuck.' Y/N shifted on her seat quickly trying to think of what to say so this isn't her last day on earth. "-There are literally so many bitches in this school, At least name who they are?" Y/N slightly panicked.

-purerae* ‧ ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ *

A/N : This story is so embarrassing to read over, but I want to finish it before moving on </3.