chapter 1: disgust.

Zions POV

Zion grimaces as he walks away from the confused girl, he hears her mutter something under her breath but walks even further even though being slightly curious to what she said.

'She's just like her freak of a friend.' He muttered, as he gagged at the thought of imaging Y/N and Eliza conversing. He grabbed his phone and called his most recent contact. After a few rings, the call went silent and a picture of Zion's dog showed up indicating that the receiver hung up the phone. His grip on his phone becomes tighter as he hits the call button once again.

-

-

-

-

The beeping continued but only after two rings it fell deaf on his ears. He tried again, and again, and again. It all was a continuous loop of vibrations and then silence. The red haired murmured profanities under his breath, and dropped his phone to his thigh before speed walking to his motorcycle. Zion sat down not bothering to turn on his engine as he looked up to his screen once again, squinting at the declined call logo that was brightly placed, he clicked his tounge before pressing the text button roughly and messaging the person that kept denying his impatient calls. 

5.45pm

ZionFellows is now online! 

ZionFellows
Pick up the fucking phone
Whats wrong with you 

5.50pm 

ZionFellows
I swear to god
Look at your phone you idiot
@abdrroiwenn
@abdrroiwenn

abdrroiwenn  is now online! 

abdrroiwenn
man what
im busy hurry

ZionFellows
Doing what??

abdrroiwenn
wanna see ;)

ZionFellows
Die 
No freak

abdrroiwenn
what'd you want then
u got 5 secs max 

ZionFellows
Get a detention w me on monday
Theres something I want to show you

abdrroiwenn
no tf LMAO 

abdrroiwenn has his notifications silent! 

ZionFellows
???? 

abdrroiwenn has his notifications silent! 

-

-

-

Turning off his phone, Zion furrows his eyebrows as he realised his closest friend isn't bothered to hear him out. 'What a fucking man whore.' He thought to himself, silently cursing the play boy.

The delinquent was confused on to why he wanted to know what was behind the door so bad. Was it because the girl behind him wanted to know too? Or was it just because he wanted to rebel against Ms Bowe and break another one of the rules she specifically  told him not too. In all honesty he didn't care on what his reasoning was but if Zion wanted to have something, he will by all means do anything to get it. 

Pondering on his options, Zion remembered that he had another close friend who was perhaps more bold than him. Putting his helmet on, He used his phone one last time, to ring up the second option to his plan. 

Only two rings passed before the neglected speaker was finally put to use.

'Yoo what's good Fellows? Never rang me,  before what's the deal?' A low female voice leaked through the speaker, Zion could almost sense the smirk that was placed upon the girls lips. His lips tug a little before he responds.

"Yo Erin. Long story, but wanna grab a detention in that freak room and break into one of the closets?' Zion frowned for a second , as he realised how dumb he probably sounds right now. If one of his friends told him to break into a storage room, he probably would've disregarded them, just like how Adrien did with him. 

A long pause passed by, Embarrassment started to fill the boys cheeks as he puts his phone down from his ear and reaches for the hang up symbol. "Never mind, Fuc-"

"Holy shit, I was thinking the same thing!"

-

-

Y/NS POV.

Y/N hated conflict. When that small argument happened to Eliza and Alex, her heart started pounding while her fingers started to shake. She hated when people argued. She hated when people she loved yelled at people she loved.

Sure, She may be overdramatizing the  situation right now, But she couldn't help it. Was it her fault? Did she cause this? Maybe she should've never mentioned the room? Did she have to be so dumb and tell Eliza to ask Zion? Questions on top of questions filled her head as she blinked back tears.

Subconsciously she went back to the Group chat and skimmed through the argument again and again, wondering how to solve the small conflict. 

Maybe she should go on with the plan, Eliza would hate it and beg her not too, but at the same time Eliza would follow Y/N along as they're basically a mother-daughter duo. Well, that's what their friend group says anyways. 

Finally deciding a decision that would benefit both sides. The stressed girl lets out a sigh before working her thumbs across the keyboard. 

-

-

-

Study Group. 

6:58pm

n/nisalive 
hey guys?
lets do the dumbass plan lol 

kane2sharp is now online!

kane2sharp
HEY
woah whaat
you sure??
i can just fight my brother to get my money back (ง •̀_•́)ง

n/nisalive
i mean yeah
whats the worse that can happen? 
a detention with all of us ?
we can deal w that

kane2sharp
that would be kinda fun too :OO

alexisdead is now online! 

n/nisalive
@Eliza.Caddel ?
You in? 

Eliza.Caddel is now online! 

-purerae* ‧ ⨯ . ⁺ ✦ *

A/N -  this was the shortest most filler chapter of my life omg i'm sorry

I SWEAR AFTER THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE ONE MORE THERE WILL ACTUALLY BE PLOT AND THE CHARACTERS WILL INTERACT. 

this isn't a textfic idk why i made basically three chapters all just messages </3.