001

Making her way through the hallway, slight panic was evident on her face as she made her way towards where the practical exam meeting would be held.

Elena Yuuji entered the room of hundreds of other quirk users, seeing as she was late, everyone was looking at her. Some with a judgmental look, some in confusion as to why she was there at all.

"Welcome. Take a seat. We were just getting started!" The male on the stage said. She guessed he was a teacher of sort.

She made her way towards her assigned seat passing multiple of people, trying to get through the seats.

Passing more seats to make her way to the empty one, she tripped over someones foot. That someone was a blonde guy, whom smugly smirked at her.

He had intentionally tripped her. People were laughing as the blonde smirked down at the female.

"Fucking douche." She mumbled to herself and sat down in her assigned seat, unfortunately right beside the blonde.

"Okay. Welcome everybody!! Say hey!" The teacher on the smaller stage yelled. However everybody was quiet as the silence became stronger by the second.  "What a refined response.." He said, making Elena snort. The blonde guy beside her eyes her with slight disgust of a sort.

"I'll quickly present to you, the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready?! Yeah!!" The man yelled, only for pure silence to be heard. Elena's eyes widened upon realizing that it was the Voice Hero: Present Mic.

Slightly admiring her, her eye took notice of the green haired guy sitting two seats from her, whom was fanboying. Elena could hear his mumbles as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Shut up."

The blonde boy said rudely, making Elena scoff as she glared at him in disgust. "As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?" Mic continued explaining, only for Elena to look at her card she was given beforehand.

"Okay?!"

Elena laughed slightly at the silence, holding her mouth to keep in her laugh.

"I'm other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?" The blonde hair beside Elena said, eyeing the green haired boy beside him. "You two are friends? Talk about having a shit friend." Elena mumbled, looking at her card.

'Battle Center A...'

"Don't look, I'll kill you." The blondie threatened his supposed 'friend' . "Damn...now I can't crush you."

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center! You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and other unheroic actions are prohibited!" Mic said, making Elena sigh in a pout.

"Excuse me? May I ask a question?" A raven haired guy suddenly stood up and raised his hand. "Talk about uptight." Elena mumbled, quirking an eyebrow at his behavior.

The teacher nodded as the raven haired began speaking in a formal way. "On the print-out there are four types of villains." He began.

"If that is a misprint, then U.A, the most prominent and prestige school in Japan, should be ashamed of such a foolish mistake!" He continued as Elena watched him with a bored look.

"The reason we are seated here today is because we seek guidance on the path to becoming model heroes! Moreover, What's with you two?! Yeah you guys, green haired curly kid and the late lady!" He said, pointing at the two, making Elena sit up straight, looking him dead in the eye with a death glare.