102

"Shi! Stop messing around! I want the churros to be finished by the time Katsuki gets home!" She said, pouting. They had got done with making a cake about 15 minutes ago. Now it was just sitting in the fridge, cooling off. But now Hitoshi continuously annoyed her, trying to mess up the churros.

He laughed before hugging her from behind as she poured the batter into the oil. "I'm sorry, I just want to spend some quality time with my bestest friend in the world." He said as he hugged her tightly from behind. Elena laughed and kissed his cheek before she waited for the churros to fry. "Well, if you want your head to be connected to your body, you might want these churros to be finished when Kat comes home. " Elena said, ruffling his fluffy hair before yawning.

"Fine." He said, dragging out the word as he spoke. "What time is it?" Elena asked, looking at him. He took his phone out and checked the time. "Uh...6:30." He said, only for Kirishima and Mina to enter the kitchen. "Hey guys. We're going to start making dinner. Are you done here?" Mina asked as Elena began taking the churros out. "Yeah, I just have to finish these last churros and then we'll stop bothering you." She chuckled, glancing at Mina who had a red tint on her cheeks, standing close to Kirishima.

As Elena finished the last churros, she put them on a plate and put into the oven to keep them warm. "We can clean off. You can go have a fun time." Kirishima said, giving them a toothy grin and a thumbs up. "Thanks Kiri." Elena said before grabbing Hitoshi's arm and pulling him with her as they walked towards the elevators. "Where are you taking me?" Hitoshi asked as they entered the elevator. "To my dads hamsters cousins room. The hell do you think?" She said, making him laugh as the elevator went up.

"I want to watch a movie!" Elena said, dragging him out of the elevator and towards her room."Sure." Hitoshi said as Elena fiddled with her keys and unlocked the door to her room. "I choose movie this time." Hitoshi said and walked in, keeping the door unlocked as he subconsciously smirked.

"Alright. Only because you like the movies I like." Elena said and plopped down on her bed, folding out the tv from the wall and tilting it in the right position with her telekinesis. Hitoshi laughed and sat down on the bed beside her as he chose a movie.

They watched a movie for about an hour before Elena happened to fall asleep right on Hitoshi's shoulder.

____________________

Elena snuggled closer, the warmth radiating around her making her feel safe and comfortable. She opened her eyes slowly, only to meet red ones staring right into her own, love filled in them. "Goodmorning, Beautiful." Katsuki said, rubbing her cheek gently. Elena sat up slightly and looked at him in confusion. "Where's Shinso?" Elena asked, her voice a little groggy as she spoke.

"Wanted to hangout a little with Dunce Face. So I said I could stay here with you." He said, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear as she looked at him with love. "Yeah okay. I'm not complaining." She said and snuggled into his chest, smiling.

Katsuki chuckled slightly before he held her close, melting into each others embrace. "Will you tell me what you did today?" Katsuki asked, only because he wanted to hear her voice, and because he was curious about how her day had gone.

"Yeah okay, so..."

____________________

"U.A is taking her in." Aizawa said, making Elena cheer in glee. "Eri!!" She said, running up to Eri and picking her up, twirling around as she laughed. It had been a few weeks, and Elena and Katsuki were training, Katsuki going on his License Training while Elena trained back at home with her dad and Izuku. She had began joining Izuku and All Might on meetings, simply to keep herself updated about the situation. And now, she was in the living room of the dorms, twirling around with Eri in her arms.