- two

scarlettrose just posted

scarlettrose i wanna be yours623,729 likes | 963 comments

scarlettrose
i wanna be yours
623,729 likes | 963 comments

madisonbeer drop dead gorgeous
scarlettrose i'm in love with you
user since when did you know madison??
⤷  user i'm pretty sure they've known each other for a while

fan YOU ALWAYS LOOK BEAUTIFUL

stellawest BEST FRIEND SO HOT
scarlettrose MY BEST FRIEND IS HOT

user i don't know if i wanna be you or be with you 😔
fan RIGHT UGH
  user whoever ends up with her is LUCKY

madelyncline the feelings are mutual 😮‍💨
scarlettrose see you later ;)
madelyncline hell yeah !!
     ⤷ fan SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

user pls date me im desperate 😩🙏

SCARLETTS POV

Tonight was the night I decided to hang out at her place for a while and wait for the rest of her friends to come over. I arrived to her place around seven forty five. I knocked three times on the door— It didn't take Madelyn that long to open the door. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me standing with some drinks and blankets of mine I brought over.

"I can't wait for tonight" she said walking in-front of me "so the only person who can't make it is Drew" I raise an eyebrow in confusion "he has his family down here for this week" i nod my head. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the cast from Madelyn and chase whenever we'd hang out. I knew tonight will be great and I can meet new people too.

We walked into the living room where snacks were laid on the table in the middle of the couch with the tv playing soft music. I laid my blankets on the edge of the couch. The sound of Chase's voice filled the kitchen as I walked in.

"Hey Scarlett, good to see you" he smiles, leaning to hug me.

"It's good to see you too!" I reply.

"So Scarlett is there anyone that you are interested in?" Madelyn asks shutting the fridge and handing me a water bottle. I look down at the counter shaking my head. The two look at each other, smirking.

what could they be up to now?

"Why are you two looking at me like that?" I ask with a suspicious look.