- twenty three

scarlettrose posted

scarlettrosecrazy how i be posting on my story but never posting anything on my feed #rip382,179 likes | 2,829 comments

scarlettrose
crazy how i be posting on my story but never posting anything on my feed #rip
382,179 likes | 2,829 comments

taylorwilson thats cause youre boring asf
scarlettrose i don't deserve your negativity.
taylorwilson nah ima keep being negative 🤫

user you are not the one for drew
fan why are we bringing him into this?
  user he doesn't deserve her to begin with
    fan you are simply OBSESSED 😱

family member someone come get their girl
scarlettrose now now there
taylorwilson dont be shy scar

madelyncline have my kids PLS 🥵🥵🥵🥵
scarlettrose i'm pregnant with your child 🤰
madelyncline can't wait to meet my baby

fan you left us for so long scarrrrrf
fan she was gone for two months from giving us content 💔
scarlettrose just took a break from social media but i'm back babies <3
fan that makes me so happy to hear that 🤍

annalisewilson oh i bet i know why you were gone for so long
scarlettrose you don't know anything 😑
  annalisewilson you don't think i do??
    fan something's definitely going on

April 22nd, 2023.
The past few months have been hectic with modeling, tracking, and going to festivals with friends. Going to Europe with friends and visiting family was one of my major highlights of this new year. I hadn't seen them in so long and surprising them didn't hurt. Everything was unreal and beautiful in Europe. We went to different places and ate wonderful food too.

The outer banks premiere was back in February. That was an absolute blast because I got to meet fans of the show and watch the first episode with the whole cast and my boyfriend. Fans wanted to see if we'd be seen together and they were spot on cause we were holding hands together and making conversations with them. Seeing Drew with a buzz cut for season three was making me miss his buzz cut even more because he looked so damn good.

I decided to take a break from social media for bit to focus on my mental health and get away from the negativity that started happening. One of the best decisions I made for sure. Even before taking my break, I knew how to distract myself from social media and focus on the things in-front of me. It was a month off and coming back felt good. Fresh and clean.

As of right now, I'm laying on my couch in the living room with a bowl of cut up strawberries with greek yogurt while watching netflix because I haven't been feeling the best. For a few days I've been feeling sick and not knowing why. Last week, I took the pregnancy test, it came out negative. It was a sigh of relief, I'm not ready for kids just yet. I went to the doctors to see what was wrong and I ate something that didn't sit well with me.

Drew is with his friends out on a lunch, he left thirty minutes ago.

authors note
hi there! sorry i left you guys for MONTHS.

i've been busy crazy and finally got the time to actually do something for you guys <3

i think scarlett's and drew's baby would look so cute though ugh!!