- seven

scarlettrose just posted

scarlettroseon my mind839,723 likes || 3,820 comments

scarlettrose
on my mind
839,723 likes || 3,820 comments

madelyncline you are unbelievable
scarlettrose is this the part where we kiss?
hichasestokes am i missing something here

amandamiller roomie is hawt asf
scarlettrose 🙈

hater brb gonna throw up

fan MARRY ME PLS

madisonbaileybabe GORGEOUS GIRL
scarlettrose um look at you missy 🙄
  ⤷ madisonbaileybabe no look at you 🥵

user who's on your mind scar 🤨
fan maybe someone she's talking to?
  ⤷ fan it has to be one of the cast from obx 🙏
    ⤷ user AHH YES YES !!

annalisewilson my sister is pretty i guess 🤨
scarlettrose don't act like you didn't just call me pretty
annalisewilson i have no idea what you're talking about...

Annalise and I were at home on the couch eating popcorn while watching finding nemo. We are at the part where dory and Marlin meet crush for the first time. We had the shutters shut around us so it was dark. We like it that way.

"You so totally rock" we quote over the movie. We look at each other laughing.

I was watching the movie when I felt two pair of eyes on me. I turn my head to my left where Annalise gave me the creepiest smirk she has ever made, nearly wanted to gag.

"Uh can I help you Shrek?" I asked with suspicion.

"I want to talk to you about Drew and you" She got straight with the point right there. Annalise has always been like this. Even growing up she was. Whenever she wants something or know what's going on. Eventually she'll find out in her own way.

"Well, we are doing pretty good I guess. The two of us want to take things slow at the moment and move further when we feel time is right" I explain.

She nods in amusement before saying, "I think that's nice Scarlett. Seeing the both of you together makes me happy cause I love seeing you happy" she continues, "Drew seems like a good guy in general and treat you right!" She said with a stern tone at the end. Pointing her finger at me.

what a lovely sister i have

she will do anything to make sure i'm in good hands

she's three years younger than me and acting like she's older

"That means a lot to me sis, thank you" I placed my left hand on her right thigh giving her a light smile then turning back to the movie on the screen.

Drew and I have been talking none stop since our first date and it's been a month. We have hung out together and went to each other's apartments to catch up on our lives. when I first met Drew, I was very nervous, only because I have never felt this way in a long time.

The third time we hung out we were talking on my balcony with music in the background and the sun setting. We discussed about talking things slow for now and take things to the bigger step later on. We both agreed on this because we had met a couple weeks prior and we want to get to know each other more.

The movie was finished now and Annalise is passed out on the couch cuddled up in her blanket. I on the other hand brought the popcorn bowl into the sink to rinse off and walk back to the couch and fall asleep. It was kinda late and we were too tired.

author speaking

sorry this is short. i'm in the process of writing chapter eight. it wont be up till sometime this week so watch out for that!

this is book is #3 in drew starkey AHHH <3