Connected since 1984

"Oh my, (your mom's name), look at them." Molly Weasley gushes and the two moms watch the toddlers.

Fred and Y/N had a tendency to hold onto each other as toddlers, always attached in some way as though they were connected in some way like a string was attached to either of their pinkies and both didn't want them to come untied.

The two mothers gave each other a playfully questioning gaze, "it's like they're attached." Molly says.

"Connected."

"Soulmates?" Molly suggests with a short laugh.

"Like magic." Your mom giggles and the two laugh.

----------

"Hey, Freddy?" The sun's glare kept flashing in my eyes as I let the rays push between my fingers. After a partially successful riding lesson, we lay in the grass beside the road, my bike tossed to the side. 

"Huh?" I look over to see him focused, in awe, on his hand's awful-looking road burn. 

I roll my eyes, letting the unsolicited grin pass over my face, "my mom once told me about this ginger she once knew." 

"Oh geez," He jokes but rolls onto his stomach now to completely focus on me because I rarely talk about her. 

"She said she was her best friend, they were like this,"  I cross my fingers just like mom used to do when she'd tell me, "they knew everything about each other like they were connected somehow."

Fred smiles, "like us."

I jokingly sneer, "heck no, I don't wanna be connected to you."

"Too bad!"

---------------

I dance my fingertips along his hairline, brushing a few stray pieces away. "I woke up from my coma, now it's your turn, Freddy." I lean down and kiss his cheek.

"Okay," He says voice muffled by my hair. ((that's jus a Lil corny 

I pull back and look at him, mouth ajar and he's got that same little jerky smirk on his face as though we were still fifteen. "Fuck you." 

"I mean-" 

"Don't." And I kiss him, it's not the first time and his lips are chapped all to hell, but it says everything we've been meaning to for a while, everything we've put on hold. ((did not mean to use the coma thing again but it's just so easy 

"That took forever," He groans and I roll my eyes, "talk about hard to get, try four years."

"Oh, whatever you jerk!"

Fred grins at me now and it makes my stomach jump and I hope that feeling never goes away. "So, Y/N/N, we made an agreement," He starts and I smirk a little, I never forgot that agreement. "What season should the wedding be in?" 

-----------

It was in the fall, Ginny was my maid of honor, George his best man. We drove his mom up the wall with all its little imperfections, but who'd expect any different from Fred Weasley's wedding. George, Lee, and he played a prank on me for a vow, but don't worry so did I. 

Shit got real after that. 

Fred's POV

I pull her hair back into a ponytail, before continuing to rub her back. "This is the third time." She groans, sitting back, tears in her eyes from retching into the toilet. 

I wipe the sweat off her forehead, "I bought you something at the store, well Hermione did, she said it was the muggle way or something." I hold it up hesitantly and watch her try to hide the smile. I smile then too. 

----------

"Two." She says, one on either arm, she's still in a state of shock, after thinking we were only having one. She looks at me, a terrified look in her eyes. "Two. Weasley. Two. Twins. Two. Weasley twins." The last part she squeaks out. 

I smirk and take one from her, "I guess it's payback." I say, looking over at my brother, who has been laughing since he found out.

((I know that was kind of quick, but it'll be okay