numero seis

ONE WEEK TILL THE HEIST
______________________

it was now one week till the heist, and it was rest week. todays date was the exact day andres was killed so, rome, palermo, vienna and of course the professor werent their usual selfs.

denver and vienna had made up since their little argument and they were back on track. vienna had now gained some doubts about him and his anger but she could get like that too, no one had pushed her that far yet but it was getting closer too it. tokyo and rome's drama died out for the minute as tokyo has been in her room apart from when class happens.

vienna has been spending more time together with denver and palermo. it's been good fun and her father is now starting to like him. they had everything prepared for the heist with army vehicles, armoury, ammunition, and much more they needed.

"vienna!!" lisbon gasped as she said something she probably shouldn't have but vienna just laughed. "so.. how's the man?" lisbon asked. "shut up he's not my man or the man, but he's fine" vienna replied. "how's the professor?" vienna continued on jokingly. "he's good, just a little nervous for all this" lisbon replied. "not gonna lie to you, i forgot about how close it was, i'm so scared" vienna said in realisation. "i'm sure every single thing will run fine.. well... maybe not every single thing but" lisbon stated. "you know if tokyo didn't go to panama, none of us would've been here" vienna said laying down on the professor and lisbon's bed. "i wouldn't have met you" lisbon said looking back at her. the door to lisbons room opened. "is v- oh she's there" denver was going to ask where vienna was. "why?" lisbon asked. "no i was just wondering because me and palermo were talking and i was gonna come get her but she wasn't in our room so i figured she'd be here" denver explained. "do you need me??" vienna asked. "well, palermo does" denver said. "what for?" vienna asked another question. "can you just stop asking questions and come see your fucking dad?" he asked angrily as lisbons eyebrows raised. "if palermo needs vienna, palermo will come get vienna. that is no way to talk to a girl and especially on her birthday." lisbon stated. "it's your birthday?" denver asked quietly. vienna nodded slowly. "denver what's taking so fucking long!" palermo shouted coming up the hallway to the room. "vienna what's the issue?" palermo asked her. "dad what day is it today?" vienna asked. "umm it's thursday" he replied. "the date?" she asked. "june 28th" he stated. "how come?" he asked. "nothing, just wondering" she shrugged off trying to hold her tears that were forming in her eyes back. "i'll be there in a sec, im just talking to lisbon about some private stuff right now" she said as her bottom lip started to shake as if she was away to cry. denver and palermo walked away. the tears started to fall. "oh my.. vienna i'm so sorry" lisbon said as vienna just laughed. "i didn't expect him to remember it. andres would have, he remembered every single detail about me" she said with tears flowing down her cheeks. the professor came into the room. "happy birthday vien- what's wrong?" he asked realising she was crying. "my own dad doesn't remember my birthday" she smiled. "i'm so sorry about that vienna" the professor said sitting down next to her. "don't worry about it, it's stupid anyway" she sighed and stood up to go walk out the room. "hey vienna?" the professor stopped her. "mhm?" she hummed and turned back round. "come to us if you need anything, okay?" he nodded. "thank you, i will" she smiled and walked out the room.

vienna now lay on her and denver's bed wondering if her dad did actually forget her birthday. she got up and went and sat down on the window seat and she was interrupted by her father. "vienna i thought you were coming to my room?" he asked. he sounded angry. "what is it?" she said staring out the window. "i wanted to talk" he said. "about?" she asked still staring out the window. "the heist" he said and she immediately turned around. "what about it?" she asked. "i really don't think you should do it" he persuaded. "well.. i am" she said laughing a little. "i don't want you to" he stated. "martin, i really could care what you want right now" she stated back at him. "what did you just call me?" he asked getting angry. "so you've lost your hearing and your memory?" she asked. "what do you mean by that" he stated with his eyebrows furrowed. "it.. it doesn't matter" she sighed. "alejandra what is it?" he asked once again. "martin i said it didn't matter. now can you leave" she said getting agitated. "well i don't think you should be doing this heist. it's bad for your mental health" he shrugged. "well mr 'know it all' , i am doing it. i couldn't give two shits if it's bad for my mental health. i've not stayed in this house for nearly 2 months just for you to say i cannot do this. going in and out of foster care because you couldn't take care of me was bad for my health. you leaving me to stay with andres while you went out and fucked random women, was bad for my health. i'm doing this for andres. and you cannot tell me what i can and cannot do? okay?" she said without a stutter. he slowly walked out of the room. "don't come complaining to me when you go psycho my dear!" he said walking down the hallway.

vienna was looking out of the window again with tears flooding down her face. her father did care about her, but only her doing this heist. he didn't care about her birthday because he clearly didn't remember it. her thoughts were interrupted by somebody coming into the room. it was tokyo. she was scratching her neck. "uhh.. hey.. i heard you and your dads argument earlier.. im sorry about that" she said coming to sit down next to vienna. vienna just continued to stare out the window. "happy birthday by the way" she said now looking out the window aswell. "thanks" vienna smiled a little. "what'd palermo get you?" she asked looking toward vienna. "nothing, he hasn't said happy birthday" vienna said smiling at her. "what?" tokyo asked as her face went from smile to confusion. "he's forgotten" vienna explained. "what the fuck" denver said coming into the room as the two girls turned around. "chill, i was only asking her about her birthday, i'll leave" tokyo said holding her hands in the air and walking out. viennas smile dropped as she walked out and her gaze was drawn to the mountains outside the window again. "hey these are for you" denver said holding flowers out as a smile grew back on viennas face. she got off the window and hugged him. "thank you" she said into his shoulder. "anytime vi" he smiled.

the gang were now sitting down outside for dinner. vienna was sat in between denver and lisbon. they were still waiting on a few others to join them. them few others being, palermo, nairobi and marseille. marseille and nairobi appeared not long after that. there was a cake in the middle of the table and nairobi hugged vienna from behind and whispered happy birthday in her ear. palermo appeared now and when he saw the cake his face lit up. "who's birthday is it?" he asked smiling as he sat down. viennas smile dropped along with a few others. "no one's?" he asked. "your own fucking daughters" tokyo said angrily. his face dropped. "no it's not" he laughed nervously. everyone was looking at him in shock that he couldn't remember his own daughters birthday. "palermo, i have seven kids, in different countries, and i can remember their birthdays." bogota said shaming palermo. vienna smiled. "you know papa, andres would've remembered my birthday. he would've made the biggest fucking deal out of it. but you? you only care about the heist. the professor even wasted his time to ask if i was okay and said happy birthday. denver, he went out for flowers? tokyo. tokyo came and sat with me to talk about what i got for my birthday and at the point. it was nothing. denver hadn't given me the flowers yet. lisbon, i sat with her and talked and she wished me happy birthday. bogota, bogota has seven fucking children and he was the first. the first person to say happy birthday to me. nairobi said happy birthday to me along with marseille. but you, you've not said anything." vienna said as he looked at her in guilt. "happy birthday to me!" vienna said trying to make things less awkward. palermo got up and left.

_____________________
i just read a palermo story and
i'm crying

word count : 1504