numero quince

CONTINUED
__________

denver was still sitting with vienna with her hand still in his. palermo was full of rage when he found out what happened. but he was still tied up with gandia and the other body guards after he was trying to escape.

"hey vi, we are going to knock you out and take the bullet out okay?" bogotá said trying to comfort her. "with the needle" she asked quietly. bogotá nodded as he looked at helsinki getting the needle ready. vienna's breathing got faster. she hated needles. "relax" tokyo said putting her attention back on her from the door rio and rome just exited and placing her hand on her thigh. vienna started tensing and untensing her leg as it was one of the things she done when she freaked out. "vi it's going to be okay, denver's here too" helsinki said getting the needle ready. denver put his hand on the side of her face and turned it round to face him. "just keep looking at me, okay?" he said as she nodded straight away at his statement. "can i hold your hand" she said as helsinki cleaned her arm. "of course you can" denver said as she grabbed his hand as soon as he answered. she squeezed his hand as helsinki injected her with the anaesthesia. "count to ten okay?" tokyo told her. "okay.." she said still looking at denver. "uno.. dos.. tres.. cuatro... cin-cinco... sei-s..." she slowly stuttered. "siet-," she tried to say as her eyes slowly shut.

ROME AND RIO SITUATION ;):

"rome you have to chill out" rio said taking her into the bathroom they used. "my bestfriends just been fucking shot rio" she said staring at herself in the mirror. "she's not dead" rio said sitting down on the sofa. "she could've been. how would you feel if that was tokyo?" rome turned around and leant on the sink. rio was silent. "mhm" rome hummed as she turned back around and washed her face. "your really pretty" rio said all of a sudden. "what" rome said confused. "your really pretty" he repeated. "don't you and tokyo have a little thing going on" she laughed nervously. "nope, we broke up" he said looking at her in the mirror. "i'm sure tokyo would kill me if a laid a hand on you rio nevermind liking you." rome stated and turned around to lean on the sink again. "you only live once" rio whispered. "fair enough. but i'm not gonna date you rio" rome said standing up to go out the door. "your not leaving" rio said. "what? we are low on people, vienna is down which means denver's down with her, tokyo's in there with her along with bogotá and helsinki which means we only have nairobi, mattias and manila therefore we need to go help" rome said walking towards the door. "you really are boring" rio said following her

____________

bogota and helsinki were able to get the bullets out of vienna cleanly and with no problems. she was alive. she was still unconscious from the anaesthesia. denver was still in the room with her still holding her hand. bogotá, helsinki and tokyo went back to help the others.

rome burst into the room and denver jolted getting a fright. "is she okay?" she said loudly and out of breath. "she's fine, why?" denver asked stupidly. "because she coulda fucking died moron?" rome said. denver ignored her and put all his attention back onto vienna who was awake now. "VIENNA ARE YOU OKAY?" rome shouted at her. vienna laughed a bit at her until she realised it hurt to do that. "do i look okay" vienna said as rome smiled. rome hugged her as denver sat there still holding her hand. vienna turned toward him as rome pulled away. "have you been there- the whole time?" she asked confused. "of course i have, i wasn't leaving you here alone." he stated as vienna smiled in awe.  "is nairobi okay?" vienna asked. "i've not spoken to her, have you?" denver asked rome as she shook her head to the question. "could you get her?" vienna asked. rome walked out the room.

__________

rome and mattias
for life

idgaf

team rattias