numero veintiuno

FROM THE KITCHEN:

vienna, denver, rome and tokyo had now made it into the kitchen. the army were hiding behind the walls next to the kitchen.

they had to make some distraction so mattias could get the laser machinery. "i can do it" tokyo said. they all nodded in agreement.

"gandiaaa" she sung. "yes, my tokyo?" he asked. "did you go see your wife?" tokyo asked. silence. "you didn't! did you go see your kid?" tokyo asked. once again, silence. "keep your cool gandia" sagasta said faintly. "do i still make you horny? is my vienna there too?" he asked. "you never made me horny in the first place dear, and yes, vienna is here" she told him. "ohhhh vienna!" gandia sung. "yes?"vienna asked bluntly. "do i still make you horny?" gandia asked. "gandia, are you seriously asking me if i make you horny? you have a fucking wife? go fuck her?" vienna said in disgust. "someone's got their period" gandia joked but no one laughed. vienna spotted one of the army men looking through a pen knife. she aimed her gun at it and shot it out of his hand. "gandia, why didn't you go home and see your wife? you stayed here? you killed a defenceless woman and you stayed here. you killed a disabled woman. and your still here." vienna spoke up. "i hope your wife knows you ask other women their horny" rome spoke up. gandia started shooting at the stove that was put up as cover by vienna and denver.

little did the gang know, that the army were going to enter through the pantry. vienna walked in and out of there multiple times. but she didn't see the small whole they were lasering.

"what's that noise?" tokyo asked. "i've just checked the pantry, it can't be from in there?" vienna said confused. "i'll check" tokyo said. she walked through and gunshots were fired through the window. "FUCK" tokyo shouted as rome ran over to her and pulled her back through. she was shot in her arm. twice. "shit" vienna whispered. "are you sore?" vienna asked stupidly. tokyo laughed. "i can still fight." tokyo said. "is everything okay?" the professor asked in their ears. "everything's going smoothly here, what about you guys?" lisbon said and asked. "tokyo was shot. but she's okay" rome said into the mic.

denver and vienna set up the gun for tokyo as rome wrapped her up. they carried her over, and waited for the army to enter. as they now had realised they were entering. "vienna and denver" the professor said. "yes?" denver asked as vienna helped tokyo. "i'd like you both to exit down the ropes in the elevator and set blankets and pillows down so tokyo can jump. rome, you'll stay with tokyo for double the protection and help her jump down, you got it?" the professor said. "we got it" denver said as everyone nodded. denver started to get ready to go down the ropes.

"rome?" vienna spoke up from behind her. "yeah?" she asked. "rome, just know, if anything happens. i love you. and i'm so proud of you, don't be fooled by anything. i'll love you endlessly forever okay?" vienna said quietly. rome jumped onto her and wrapped her arms around her. "vienna, if i die. don't do anything stupid okay? i'll be with my dad, and his dad. i'll be okay. i love you forever. thank you for everything" rome said getting really upset, which never really happens. vienna nodded with tears going slowly down her cheeks. they hugged until denver said, "vienna, we've got to go love". she nodded. "camila de fonollosa, i love you" she laughed as tears continued to flow down her cheeks. "vienna berrote, i love you so much more" she smiled and laughed back as the same thing happened with her tears.

just as vienna entered the lift, the shooting begun. she stopped. "vienna come on!" denver shouted at her as she sighed and followed him down. manila met them at the bottom and helped with getting the soft stuff at the bottom. "we got the stuff professor" vienna said as she sat down on the sofa with her leg bouncing up and down nervously. "rome! tokyo! jump now!" the professor said into their ears.

"professor, i've lived my lives. i can't jump. i just can't." tokyo said as she noticed the drilling in the floor. "TOKYO, ROME, I SAID JUMP" the professor shouted. "rome, go on" tokyo nodded her head toward the lift. "tokyo, as much as i fucking hate you. i'm human. i'm not leaving you here." rome stated. "I SAID JUMP" the professor repeated.

vienna and denver gave each other a look. "where's lisbon?" vienna asked with tears filling up in her eyes. "just out there" manila said to her. vienna nodded and as she opened the door. the whole building shook. an explosion.

___________

i'm gonna cry writing
this.