Episode 6: Escalation

3RD POV

Tim was scribbling notes in his room with a black pen.  Damian slammed his door open and walked over to him screaming.  "That's my pen!"

Tim looked over at him nonchalantly.  "Yeah, sorry.  Needed something to write with.  I'm almost done."

Damian snatched it out of his hands.  "Give it back!"

"Hey!"

Tim looked over his shoulder holding his coffee mug."You should really learn to share!"

Damian glared at him.

? Damian will remember that.

•••

Y/N was strolling the garden looking for butterflies.  She hummed as she held her net over her shoulder.  She stopped as she saw Damian with his easel.  Y/N walked over towards him. "Dami, what are you doing?"

Damian turned towards her and showed off his painting.  "Y/N, care to assist me in my art project?"

Y/N looked down at the familiar coffee mug that was now chipped and dirtied.  She pointed at it.  "Is that Tim's coffee mug?"

He dipped his paintbrush in the mug and continued painting.  "Indeed it is Y/N. Drake was in need of a lesson about sharing and I intend to teach him one."

Y/N held her net and kept her hands behind her back."Tim's gonna be REALLY mad when he finds out."

Damian paid no attention.  "So what? Drake has no authority over me."

Y/N hummed and saw Alfred who was trimming the roses.  "...ALFRED! DAMI-MMPH!"

Damian covered her mouth with his hands.  "No do NOT tell Pennyworth!"  She turned to him and gave an innocent smile.  He sighed. "TT.  I will give you my share of cookies  if you do not tell anyone."  He stuck his hand out.  "Do we have a deal?"

Y/N placed a finger under her chin before shaking his hand.  "Hmmm...Okay!"

 •••

Tim was looking through every kitchen cabinet for his missing mug.  "Where is it...?"

Damian leaned on the door frame, smiling smugly holding the damaged and wet mug.  "Looking for this?"

Tim snatched the mug out of his hand and looked at it in disgust.  "What did you do to it?"

"Used it for some art projects."

"BU—YOU—I'M GONNA—RARGH!"

Damian waved his hand in the air,  "You should really learn to share, you know."

Tim glared at him.

? Tim will remember that.

-- The Next Day --

"Drake!"  Damian was holding onto his pillow with his leg up, preventing the newly set up lasers in his damaged room.

Tim gave a smug smile at his younger brother's pain.  "Tim!"  He was started by his youngest sister who was tugging at his jacket.  "How come the lasers are up?"

He bent down to her height.  "Well, Damian was being a pain in the..."  She tilted her head innocently.  "Err...a jerk so I'm teaching him a lesson."