Minisode #4: The Cookie Capo dei Capi

3rd POV
(A/N: Quick Summary: The Batfamily is indebted with cookies & Y/N is collecting her due.)

Damian was sitting on the couch in the living room reading manga with a plate of cookies sitting in front of him on the desk. Damian was snacking on one as Y/N peaked into the doorframe.

She scurried to the couch and rested on its arm, "Hi Dami!"

Damian, still focused on his book, replied, "Hello Y/N."

Y/N smiled and revealed three star stickers on her right hand. She walked in front of him and gently peeled off the stickers, putting each one on his face, "Boop! Boop! Aaaaaaand Boop!"

Damian had a deadpanned look and stared directly at Y/N who held her hands out expectingly. He sighed heavily and placed three cookies in them, "Here."

"Thank you Dami!" She skipped out the living room.  Y/N peaked her head out, "Bye Dami!" She slipped away once more.

Damian groaned and looked down at his book, "TT, I hoped she had forgotten by now."

•••

As Y/N skipped down the halls of the manor, snacking on her cookies, she heard the panicking scream from Duke.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Y/N walked behind Duke who was standing in front of a small mess on the ground.

"Duke?" He jolted at the sound of his name.

"H-Hey Y/N!" He turned to face her, hiding the mess behind his back. Y/N tilted her head to the side, but Duke kept moving in front of her.

"Duke, are you hiding something?"

"Whaaaat?! N-No I...I'm just...". He sighed in defeat, "Yeah." He showed her the broken vase on the ground.

"Ooh...That looks bad." She nibbled on her cookie.

"I didn't mean to, I bumped into it on accident, but if Bruce finds out, he'll kill me!"

"Daddy wouldn't kill you. Daddy says killing is bad."

"Well your not wrong...". He rubbed the back of his head. "Uh quick question, do you know if this vase was important to Bruce?"

Y/N put a finger under her chin, "Weeeellll, it's older than me! Daddy said that he got it from a friend he met at a gala! And now they do business together and the vase shows that they're partners and friends!"Duke hanged his head in defeat, "Oh! And Tim told me that this vase cost a looooot of money because there were this many zeros at the end of it," She stretched her arms out wide, "But I don't get it because Tim told me zeros aren't a number, but numbers are bigger when zeros are at the end. It's weird!" She giggled, not noticing the sheer panic on Duke's face from the sizable cost of the face he just broke.

"Yeah, yeah! Math's complicated, but I really need some help!" Duke bent down to her height, "Is there a secret hiding place somewhere? Or maybe a duplicate? I'm sure someone in this house broke something, right?!"

Y/N hummed, "I don't know if there are any secret hiding places! If there are, they must be super secret!"

Duke took notice at the half-eaten cookie in her hand, "Please?! I'll give you some of my cookies later!"