Minisode #1: Feed the Monkey

3rd POV
(A/N: Welcome to my minisodes!  These are original chapters that don't connect to the actual storyline. You are around 3 to 4 in this. I hope you enjoy!)

Damian though of her as a nuisance. She had no training, no skills, and especially no purpose yet here she was. Weaseling her way inside his father's heart. She was a parasite.

(A/N: Yeah, love ya' too Damian.)

His thoughts continued as he walked to the dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning Father."  He sat in the chair across Bruce.

"Morning Damian.  Ah Y/N, you're spilling!"  Bruce wiped a napkin across Y/N's face.  She was eating her baby food with a spoon in her right hand.  She sat right beside him.

"Dami!  Dami!" Y/N made grabby hands with her left hand and reached out to Damian. He stared blankly at her.

"...Y/N." Damian took a notice at the papers sitting on top of the table next to Bruce. "What are you looking at father?"

"Huh, oh, it's a preschool I'm planning on sending Y/N in." Bruce slid the papers to Damian. "It's a great facility with highly skilled teachers." Damian looked them over. "They are best known for their gifted program."

Damian put down the papers. "...Are you sure that is wise of you father?" He looked over at Y/N who was eating with her spoon upside down. "...It's sounds like the school is trying to sell their reputation."

"I've done my research, and visited. It's the perfect place for her."

Y/N looked at Damian and flipped her bowl over, smiling.

"If that is what you think is best for her..."

—Time Skip: Kent Farm—

"And they all lived happily ever after." Jon closed the fairy tale book and kissed his baby sister's forehead.

"Jon..."

"Yes?"

"Dad always calls me a pwincess...but dwagons take pwincesses...does that mean a dwagon will take me too?"

"Of course not!  If a dragon ever tries to take you, Dad and I will beat it up and throw it into the sun!"  He made a throwing motion.  "But before all that, Mom would scare it away, so you don't have to worry."

"Hehe...yeah...", she yawned.  "Night night big bro..."

"Good night baby sis." He shut the door to her room and headed back towards his own. He took a sigh of relief.

"Hmm, a surprisingly peaceful domestic moment," He walked to his bed and tucked himself into the covers.  "When will it be ruined?"

"Hello Jon."

"Aaahh!" Perched on his window cell was Robin. "Aaaaand there it is."

Damian jumped inside oh his room. "How do you cheat on a test when there is no test?"

"Hello...hi...how was your day? No just waltz right in...". Jon muttered under his breath. He kicked the covers off of himself and sat up. "What's wrong now? Did Batman ground you again?"