-Dnf fluff-

Let's start this off with some classic dnf fanfic. I wrote this last year so it might be kinda weird but hey it's good to look back at old work and improve from it.

————————————————————————————————————————

George stepped outside, sighing at the site of pouring rain. He had slept in on accident in class and ended up missing the bus home. He was shocked when the doors opened behind him.George jumped back before realizing the other boy that he faced as Dream.

"Oh, Hey Dream. What are you doing here so late after school?" George questioned.

"I had detention. Why are you here though?" Dream knew George wasn't in detention and George wasn't in any clubs he knew of.

"Fell asleep in class," George's face turned slightly red as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sounds like George. Anyways, do you have a way home?" Dream asked worried.

"Nope," he responded, "I'm just gonna have to walk home in the rain."

"Isn't your flat far from here? Why don't you come to my place? Plus I have an umbrella." Dream offered not wanting George to walk all that way to go home.

"Really? Uh, I mean sure!" George cheered up and the two started heading there.

Dream's place was surprisingly close and they soon arrived inside the flat.

"I'll get you a change of clothes and you can make yourself comfortable." Dream said leaving to find clothes for George. George looked around the flat, it felt warm and cozy. Before he could look around anymore, Dream came back with clothes he could wear.

George grabbed them and went the bathroom to change into the yellow looking hoodie and shorts. When he went back in the living space he found Dream scrolling on his phone on the couch.

"Oh, you're done changing. Want to watch a movie or something?" Dream asked the other, moving over to make room on the couch.

"Nah, i'm tired." George responded, still sitting on the couch.

"Didn't you just wake up from sleeping at school?" Dream chuckled.

George crossed his arms, "I got tired from the walk."

"Okay sleeping beauty." Dream said sarcastically, poking fun at George.

George jumped at Dream, "Hey! don't called me that!"

"Okay, okay! Stop." Dream laughed. George stopped but then turned red realizing he was on top of dream.

Dream also realized this and smirked, pulling George closer to him. George looked at Dream surprised.

"Dream?"

"Yeah?" he locked eyes with George's.

"What are you doing?" George muttered out.

"Cuddling you. Have a problem with that?" Dream answer.

"No, it just- never mind." George calmed down, laying in Dream's arms. It was actually pretty soothing, and George soon found himself drifting to sleep. Dream smiled and fell asleep with the British boy tucked cozily in his arms.

>end<

 ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⍙⏃⌇ ☊⎍⏁⟒ :)