Fundy Angst

Note: Legit one of my first full on angst. Btw I have a little lack of dream smp lore knowledge so this might not be entirely inline with canon dream smp stuff idk. It's very short tho. I got some inspo from this some called: I just learn the f word - SARIAH. I actually really like the song a lot idk why.

Warning! This will contain a lot of cursing, i know some people are very uncomfortable with that so just a heads up.

——————————————————————————————————————

Fundy sat in his bed, tail wrapped around him. Tears ran violently down his face. Seeing his father again pained him, memories of past events haunted him.

Fuck Wilbur for leaving and just going insane. Didn't even think about Fundy. Fuck him for thinking so highly of Dream. Fuck Dream for stealing his heart and fuck him the most for giving it back. Fundy laid down, curling over and burying his face to his knees. Fuck George that stupid color blind mushroom head for stoping the wedding. Fuck him and fuck them, fuck that. Fuck Tommy for having so much acknowledgement from Wilbur. Fuck this.

Fuck everyone that left Fundy, that discarded him and abanonded him. He wished he could back in time and stay there. Back when his father was sane. Back when his life was so much better. Back when he had a childhood and not when was just thrown into war and the mess of l'manburg or manburg.

Fundy closed his eyes tightly trying to keep thoughts of his past trauma away. Everyone eventually left him or mistreated him. His mother, Wilbur, Dream, Schlatt..

It tired him to think. All he wanted was approval, some sort of acknowledgment. All he got was loneliness. Fundy sat there, no longer crying but just laid there thinking all night. Not sure if he slept or not. It didn't matter he was still miserable.