Ranboo Fluff idk

Note: 

I'm very sad that all my fanfic written on paper is gone. All those little prompts now resting in a garbage yard somewhere molding and rotting away. So to get over it I started writing a oneshot based on some of the stuff I wrote in that fanfic notebook.

When ranboo and you first met, both of you were nervous around eachother. You being easily scared of the fact of him being part enderman. That was washed away quickly as you realized that he was just as nervous as you.

Overtime the two of you grew closer. Caught up in good times and bad times. Telling eachother your hobbies, jokes, and even sharing a bit of trauma each. It was nice to have Ranboo around.

At the time you and Ranboo sat at the beach. After a tiring day with Tommy, lead to the two of you resting peacefully in the soft sand. It would be nice if we had music right now you thought, then realizing you had a music disc on you as well as a jukebox in your enderchest.

You quickly pulled both out, putting the disc in the box as Ranboo peaked up with interest. He met your eyes before seeing you offer your hand out to him.

"Dance?" You asked him calmly smiling to him. He nodded and replied, "Sure," he took your head. As he stood up, your other hand joined Ranboo's other hand.

Both of you start to dance, the warm feeling of the sun fading as it set in the distance. Still a warm feeling resided inside you as the both of you shared this moment.

"I wish we could do this more often." you heard Ranboo mutter.

"Well, yeah. It's much better than the other bullshit that happens in this crazy place." you scoff, remember all the wars, death, and destruction that happened all around you. Sometimes you didn't know or weren't related to any place or person, but it hurt to see people suffer.

You hoped if you died, you would be remembered as someone good. You hoped if you left Ranboo and Tubbo and Tommy and he others behind that you wouldn't harm them with your death. Ranboo chuckled a bit, snapping you back to reality.

"Have to agree with you on that. Things here are chaotic and sometimes horrible." he mumbled the last part.

You smiled sympathetically. "Cheer up. At least we have eachother and that's all that matters." you said as you dipped down and came back up. Ranboo was wonderful at dancing, so graceful and at peace when doing so. You were o k a y...

This was demonstrated when you tripped over your own foot and face planted in the sands.

"Are you okay?" Ranboo laughed, this happened too often. He pulled you up and you sighed out, "I'm so very graceful, right?"

"Sure, sure." Ranboo replied. Both of you soon noticed the sun missing from the sky. A beautiful half moon painted in the sky instead.

"It's getting late. You gonna make it home alright or do you want me to come with you?" you stated, picking up your stuff. Ranboo shrugged.

"Yeah i think, but you can come with me still. Maybe stay the night since your house is so far." he suggested.

"Sounds good, I'm tired." You followed along Ranboo to his house. By the time you got there, the both of you were tired and decided to sleep right away. This had you ending up cuddling with the ender boy, comfortable with his head resting below your chin and arms snuggled around eachother. Sleep whisked you away swiftly. Giving the writer an easy way to end this story off. 

(imagine being able to sleep easily, i wish. instead i wrote this ._.)