Secrets aren't pretty

(Kay's POV)

    The chocolate-brown haired girl that I once knew as a sweet innocent friend stood across the room from me. She spoke slightly her voice slow and mysterious, "Kay, What has been given to you can give you power beyond comprehension! Not just some little pittiful weather girl anymore!" My heart sank, "I don't want that!"

   "Kay, eventually you are going to have to choose the right decisions on your own, but I guess for now I will continue to have to do that for you." She looked at me with her dark blue eyes chipping away at what heart I had left. My heart was eaten by the darkness she had let get to me. "I do not want it!" I screamed at her, causing the color from her face to flush. "I know you do darling, which is why I'm going to help you." She picked up her tall staff. I had always admirred it since she had gotten it, the orb in the center that could collect 100 souls in under 10 seconds. The shadow guards came in and dragged me by my shoulders to the dungeon. I screamed and kicked but it did no good, I couldn't escape them. They threw me against the cell wall and chained me to it. Moments later I passed out.

   I finally woke up to the sound of someone being thrown in my cell. His face beaten up, his light blonde hair tangled...He wasn't part of this memory. This hadn't happened. "K-Kay?!" He said rushing over to me. "Lloyd! Help me!" The cell grew larger, him at one end me at the other. She appeared behind him with a knife to his throat. "LLOYD! NO! STOP! PLEASE!" I yelled but couldn't hear my voice.

    I woke up for real this time, heart beating fast and sweaty palms. "Bad dream?" I looked over to Cindy who was on the small couch in our room. "Yeah."

-

[Author note: Sorry the chapter is short I'm going to do a spam tomorrow though :)]