HPO :ONE:

It was raining heavily, but all you could hear now was splashing sounds.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Stop there. " A man yelled from his car. "Jungkook wait! Don't! " But he kept running.

"Drive fast you fucker! He's running away! He's getting near the railway tracks! Shit!!! " The other man said.

But Jungkook kept on running and running.

He hoped over the railway tracks and kept on running.

Somewhere on the same railway station

A man was trying to catch signals in his phone, " Come on dude! Catch up!" He slapped his phone trying to catch signals.

"Jimin, do you have your phone here, I need to call " The man asked his friend. "Shut up Taehyung! I'm trying to get our luggage down and here instead of helping me you are asking for phone!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung. "But-" "Shut up and help me! " Jimin yelled.

Taehyung was still on his phone when, someone suddenly pushed him. "Hey! " Taehyung yelled at the running boy, who didn't even bothered to look back. "Kids, these days! Spoiled brats. Didn't even said sorry. " Taehyung muttered. "Excuse me sir, tickets please. " The Ticket Collector asked.

"Yes sir, here- ohhh!! " And yet again he was again pushed by some elderly people. "WHY PEOPLE HERE KEEP PUSHING AND PUNCHING ME! WHAT I AM TO THEM? HUH? " Taehyung yelled, but again he was pushed. "Sorry Mr. it's just our boy was running away. " A man apologized, "hmm! It's okay! BUT ASK YOUR SON TO NOT RUN ON A DAMN STATION!!! " The man ignored Taehyung and went ahead.

"Come on Taehyung! Let's go! " Jimin said but before they could do anything else, they heard something breaking.

Taehyung turned around!

"JUNGKOOK"

"THROW IT"

"JUNGKOOK!!! "

"IT WILL CAUSE CONSEQUENCES IF WE GET HURT, KOOK!LEAVE IT! "

Taehyung saw the same boy, who was running inside a empty food stall and throwing away everything he got in his hand. He stepped forward, but halted when Jimin held him. "Don't Tae, they are dangerous! Can't you see, throwing away glass bottles as if they are made up of plastic. Come, let's go. "

"But Jim, we gotta help them-"

"Mr. Kim! This ain't a fan fiction that you'll go dodge every bottle and get hold of the psycho boy, right there. Can't dodge a ball, and wants to help a psycho!" Jimin taunted.

"Stop taunting me, Jim. " Taehyung turned towards the boy and the men behind him, who where busy hiding.

Jimin dragged Taehyung out!

"Jungkook listen kid, come back! If we get hurt who'll look after you? " A man said from behind the pillars he was hiding in.

But nothing stopped Jungkook. He kept on throwing things.

As soon as Jungkook picked up the next bottle, he looked down to see, it was a soda can. Jungkook looked around and came out of the stall and opened the can in full sweg.

And started drinking it

And started drinking it. He started walking away, his men following him.

Taehyung was out only, waiting for Jimin to get the luggage in the bus trunk, while trying to catch network.

"Dude, is there something good here in Busan? " Taehyung was frustrated with this network problem. He was still in search for a source to talk to his girlfriend.

He turned around to see the same boy, coming out drinking soda and those men who were running after him, following him as if they are his pets. His eyes never left the earlier boy's back.

"Come let's go! " Jimin announced.

"Jimin, that... That boy... Jung- Jung-... What was his name...... Junglebook? Ani ani!!! Jungcock! Aishhhh!!! What's happening to me! Jungkoo-"

"Listen here, Taehyung, first this rain and second you, have irritated me enough. Leave that boy, let me tell you one thing! Stay away from them! " Jimin warned them. "Why? " Taehyung counterbacked. "Because they hate people from Daegu! That too the Kims, who married or broke the rules of marrying in their own dynasty. So, you better stay away, if you want your medical degree. " With this Jimin went inside the bus.

Taehyung turned around to see the boy, who sat in the car, as if he owns it.

But what happened next, gave a weird feeling to Tae.

The boy looked up, and their eyes met. If you ask Taehyung what did you saw, he would be lying if he said that those were the most beautiful eyes with rage, fierce, hatred but helplessness.

___________________________________________

The car stopped in front of a huge villa.

(Ignore the cars there)

Jungkook had no emotions on his face, but his eyes were pretty tired.

He got down the car and walked towards the main door, where his grandmother was standing.

"today was the death anniversary of your parents. " The lady started speaking.

"So? What will you do? Give them tribute and then will beat the shit out of me or will you beat me to death and then pay tribute to them? Idfc! Because you always do this, so fuck off! " Jungkook spoke in between.

"What is his name? " The old lady in a low tone.

"When I didn't uttered his name at the age of 14 , when you first caught me, then how can you expect me to utter his name at the age of 24! " Jungkook scoffed.

"Jeon Jungkook! Tell me his name you illegitimate!!! " Jungkook's grandmother yelled at started beating him with her slippers.

She kept beating him, but not a single sob left Jungkook's lips. He crunched down near the car bonnet to wait till his grandmother gets out of breath.

And soon she was. She was taken to her room and got her oxygen.

And Jungkook... Well he didn't gave a fuck, whatever happens to his grandmother. All he cared about right now was, did his boyfriend eloped properly?

On the other side,

Taehyung wasn't able to sleep. Whenever he closed his eyes he saw those round eyes, messy hair and an unreadable expression of the.... Junglebook? Or was it Jungcock?

Let's find out more in the next chapter.