HPO :THIRTEEN:

No one believed their eyes. What did they just witnessed?

Jungkook kissed Taehyung?

They all were witnessing how both of them were eating each other's face.

Taehyung was on cloud 1639203628199 .

The lips where so .... Soft. Just how he imagined. The younger's lips on his felt like as if it was made for him. A long lost puzzle piece met with its original set. The bitter sweet taste of Jungkook's bubblegum chapstick and alcohol made Taehyung feel dizzy. The lips were moulding on each other as if they were conveying how much they wanted to be together.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook even closer. Practically making the younger's ass directly on his... Thing.

Jungkook who was still a bit drunk, felt good when a foreign thing poked his hips. He started grinding on it, causing Taehyung to groan and himself to moan.

"Are we going to stop them or watch a live porn here? I don't mind though, I have a boyf-" A glare was shot by Felix and Jimin, making Hyunjin stop. "Why are u still here Hwang Hyunjin? I don't remember asking you-"

The whispers and the make out session abruptly stopped when they heard something falling. All of them turned their heads to the source of the sound.

It was Yoongi, who was looking at Taehyung's face as if he saw a ghost.

But what actually was, Jungkook's reaction.

He kept looking at Yoongi, eyes wide open. His facial expressions were screaming that he fucked up!

"Wonwoo" A small whisper left Jungkook's pretty lips.

'Shit! ' one single word echoed in everyone's head when they heard what Jungkook said. 'Here we go again. ' Jimin thought.

"Wo-wonwoo... I-I.. I don't... No I know.. I-I was... Felix... Hyunjin.... I-I... " Jungkook started fumbling. He was shaking, terribly. He slowly took a step ahead but stopped when Wonwoo said,

"Good job, Jeon Jungkook! Great! I thought you loved me, and here you were about to have sex with this man! "

"No.. N-no woon-nie, li-listen, it's nothing like that! "

"CUT THE CRAP JEON! YOU CHEATED ON ME! Oh wait no... How can you cheat on me when you were finally going to have something steaming with your own husband. What am I to you? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!!! I was just your mere lover, but he... This Taehyung is your husband. He was rights on you. Of course you will prefer him more.

I was a lovesick fool, who thought you still loved me, when the very first day, you chose HIM over me. We are done! Good bye. " Wonwoo yelled, tears streaming down his eyes, turned back and left.

"Won-woonie.... No... Wait. Wonwoo " Jungkook tried to follow Wonwoo when someone held his hands.

"Jungkook, please don't go! I love you more than anyo-"

A slap echoed in the room.

"Don't. Don't you fucking dare. Never. You can't love me. Not more not less than him. Just fucking stay away from me. And, don't even try to stop me. STAY. IN. YOUR. FUCKING. LIMITS. KIM TAEHYUNG. " Jungkook warned, anger visible in his eyes.

"Jung-" Even before Taehyung could stop Jungkook, Jimin held his best friend, not wanting either Jungkook Or Taehyung to get hurt more.

"Ji-Jimin why? Why are you stopping me? My husband needs me! He-he just went behind his imagination, he needs me min! Let me go! Let me go, please! " Taehyung started crying.

"Hey hey! Baby! It's okay! Hmm? Try to understand him too, yeah? That kid, is suffering, alot. Maybe what happened today will help you and him further in your relationship, hmm? He needs time. He makes himself look very tough and strong but is a weakling. He's a baby, who is just trying to escape the reality!

You, my love, have to be strong, for your love, your lover and your planned future. I know my tiger is the strongest, but baby, sometimes, being tiger is less effective than being a bear. You have to be a good enduring bear, hmm?

And above all, you know you have me, Hyunjin, Felix and Yoongi hyung and your parents. Jungkook, only has you. His husband, hmm! He'll come back to you, baby bear. He will! " Jimin hugged the crying male.

"Wonwoo! Where are you? Please come back to me! I promise there is nothing like that what you are thinking. Believe me! Wonwoo! I'm sorry! " Jungkook yelled as he crossed the road, finding his lover.

He found Wonwoo sitting on a bench, completely drenched in rain.

Jungkook silently went and sat near Wonwoo.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have drunk, Felix said not to drink, but I thought Taehyungie- I-I mean Taehyung and Jimin hyung will help me. " Jungkook said looking at his lap!

"Jungkook! I don't know what you are Or were thinking before you even... But Taehyung is your husband, you need to be with him.

But on the contrary, I'm your lover, Kookie! You need to choose between us! It's either me and you or you and Taehyung. I won't force you, but remember, I was the reason you survived in your bitchassed family.

Rest, you can decided. "

Wonwoo left Jungkook on the bench and went away.

Jungkook broke down! He was clueless, bout what he should do! He... He knew he's the one who fucked up his own life.

Not understanding what and why to do! His only place, his only support, his Taehyungie hyung, was the one who always helped him, always showed him the way to come out of his problems, but today, due to his own deeds, Taehyung might hate him.

Only if he knew.

"Mom, dad! I-I am clueless! Help me mom! You and dad always inspired me, yo follow my love, but today, I don't know who is my love. I'm fucked up! Dad, send me some help, atleast a sign which can help me to choose wisely.

I, I have loved Wonwoo since I was 9,even before I knew what was love, I have loved him. He always helped me to fly away from granny, though I was always caught, but still. He was there when I needed him.

I can't leave him behind.

And, Taehyungie... He... He's an angel, a guardian angel to me. Who comes to me even before I can sense danger near me. He's like... dad was to you mom!

I-I am de-devastated mom dad! Help me!" Jungkook cried.

He cried and cried

He cried and cried.

Suddenly, he felt a presence beside him.

"Don't stop crying, kiddo! Cry as much as you want. I won't stop you. " The male beside him said.

Can you guess who is this man ?

And what should Jungkook do? Let go of his safe place or let go of his escape place?