The First Day

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Ashton slowly woke up and slammed her hand on the alarm clock. As she was trying to get up she looks over to see her little sister hanging on to her arm, peacefully asleep. Ashton gently shook her little sis awake.
"Macy, it's time to get up." she said trying to prod her sister to get up.
Macy climbed into bed with Ashton that night because there was a thunderstorm, that's the only time Macy is a little angel. Ashton goes into her new bathroom and brushes her teeth and straightens her hair. She spends a few minuets applying her makeup when Macy walks in rubbing her eyes.
Ashton turns around, "Good Morning SleepyHead." Macy walks right out. "Well that was a nice conversation." Ashton says to herself.
She then goes to her closet to find something to wear. "Hmm..." She grabs a tank top and her skinny jeans.
As she is putting on her rider boots, her mom calls from down stairs, "Girls time for breakfast!"
When she gets down stairs she sees that Macy has already sat down and was drinking chocolate milk. She takes a seat next to her as her mom gave the two girls a plate of eggs and bacon.
"There was little rain last night but lots of thunder." her mom said.
"Yea I know, Macy came in my room and laid next to me." she told her.
They continued eating breakfast in silence when their mom said, "Well girls get your things, so I can drop you off at school."
Ashton ran upstairs and grabbed her iPhone, sweater and her bag.

At school:

Ashton nervously walked through the hallways trying to find her locker as everyone was watching her. After a few minuets of walking she found it '281'. She put her bag in and closed her locker.
"Hello!" Ashton frantically turns around to see a red headed girl staring at her with a grin.
"Oh I'm sorry if I scared you. People were pointing and whispering about you. Not that is was bad, they were just saying that you're new here. My name is Claire Hayes." the odd girl said.
"I'm Ashton Arkson." She awkwardly said. There was an awkward silence until Claire broke the ice ,"So what's your schedule?" She hands Claire her schedule. "Mrs.Bradshaw! Ick she is an old brute. I heard once she nearly ripped a kids ear off because he wouldn't shut up in her class." she chuckled.
Ring!
"Hey I'll meet you here before lunch." And then she left.
Ashton wandered the hallways to find her first class. Everyone was out of the hallways and she was in her own world not paying any attention until, she ran into someone and fell.
"oww..." She groaned.
"I'm so sorry." said a voice that belongs to a guy.
Ashton looked up to see a cute guy holding out his hand to help her up. She stared into his brown eyes and couldn't look away.
"I...uh...oh! It's okay, I'm fine." she stuttered. "Im Josh and you?" He asks.
"I'm Ashton, I gotta go. bye." she embarrassedly walked away.
Once she found Mrs. Bradshaw's room she knocked on the door. A blonde haired boy with crystal blue eyes came and opened the door. "Hey." he said.
The teacher walked over and told the boy to go sit down.
"Hello. You must be the new student. Just take a seat over there." the teacher waved her hand in a careless direction. Ashton took a seat next to the boy who opened the door for her. "What's your name shorty?" He said in cute kinda way. She smiled and said
"I'm Ashton." How many times was she gonna say that today.

"Well Ashton, welcome to Moreno High."