Intro

Characters:
Ashton Arkson: has dark brown hair and green eyes. 17 years old. Main Character. single. impatient for a boyfriend
Josh Hutcherson: dark brown hair and brown eyes. 18 years old. Single. Care free. not a GG
Brooklyn Mires: Aka: Brooke: Blonde hair and blue eyes. 17 years old. Taken. popular. jerk. Dating Luke.
Luke Mathews: blonde hair and blue eyes. 18 Years old. Dating Brooke. Nice Guy. Doesn't know the terrible side of his girlfriend.
Macy Arkson: short brown hair and brown eyes. 8 years old. Ashton's little sister. annoying but adorable.
Clair Hayes: Red hair and brown eyes. 18 years old. single. spunky and crazy.
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Backstory:

Ashton, Macy and their mom moved to California because their mom got a new job. Ashton always wanted to move out to the city. She hated her old school because of boy problems. It starts when they give her their number, she calls, they start talking, hanging out, everyone thinks they are an adorable couple, but then she finds out that they are dating her because she is pretty. They didn't care about her at all. she was flattered but angry at the same time. She would go home and curl up in a ball and cry. She even attempted to cut herself every now and then. Macy would ask her "Why do you have lines on your arms?" And Ashton would reply with "Pinky promise you won't tell mom?". Ashton was ready to move to a new school to start over with her high school life and make friends and maybe find a boyfriend who likes her for herself.