The Party!!! :D

Josh's POV:

I was at the party and I see the most hottest girl I have ever seen.

Then the guy of every girls dream runs into her and flirts.

I stand there watching them have a conversation.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." the girl said.

"So want a drink." Luke asked her and left to go get a glass.

I don't drink, because I don't want to get drunk and it is more fun to watch the people who do.

Ashton's POV:

"Oh thanks." I say when Luke comes back. He hands me the cup.

I take a sip and it taste really good.

"What is this?" I ask.

"That's beer, drink up." he said.

I don't drink I have never drank in my life well except for now.

He drinks his glass and I stand in front of him and watch him.

"Well what are you gonna do?" he ask.

I sat the glass down and left him, I decided to go splash some water on my face because that little I drank made me a tad bit woozy.

As I walk up the stairs, trying to find the bathroom I notice there are a lot of rooms.

I look in one and find a couple kissing and making out, and that is what is was like for every room I looked through.

I finally gave up and headed back down stairs.

As I turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs I ran into someone.

We both fall to the ground.

Josh's POV:

Ow what the.......

I stand up and realized I ran into the girl.

"Ehh, sorry." I say.

I help her up and we stare at each other like I do with Ashton.

"Do I know you." I ask.

"Uhhh....no." she said bashfully.

I look her up and down and finally I know who it is.

"Ashton?"

"Huh oh uh no I'm not Ashton." she said.

"I know it's you, dang you look....." then she walks away.

Ashton's POV:

I can't believe he saw me like this.

I attempt to find the bathroom again but what I see is Brooke and some boy making out that's not Luke.

Okay clearly I'm not going to find the bathroom, but then I see a sign that says bathroom. (I'm so predictable)

I walk in and splash water on my face.

Wait I hear something coming from behind the shower curtain, I pull it back and see Clair and some boy once again making out and touching each other.

"Oh my god Clair, what are you doing?" I panic.

"What does it look like, now go find your own guy." she said.

She is completely drunk.

All I want to do is go home an pretend this never happened.

I once again go down stairs and sit on a couch that isn't occupied.

Luke comes and sits next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Ash, wanna go upstairs?" he asks. Then he gently puts his hand on my thigh, shiver.

"Uh...no but thanks." I give him a 'uhh..." look. I start to get off the couch but Luke grabs my arm. "Hey where are you going?" he asks.

"Just let me go!" I kinda yell. I look up to see Josh reach over and hit Luke in the face. "That's it both of you out now!!" he screams.

We both walk out the door me right behind him.

Josh's POV:

"You know I never actually wanted to come to this party." Ashton said from behind me.

We walk and sit at the bottom step from the door way.

"Me neither." I tell her.

We just sit there for what seems like forever then she says something.

"Thanks for getting him off of me, again."

"No problem, I just...umm." I stutter.

"What?" she ask.

"Nothing, so how did you get here." I change the subject.

"From my now drunk friend, she made me wear this." she said.

"Well I think it is beautiful, I kinda wanted to see you wear something else besides ties and collared shirts." I say.

She grins and I see the moonlight shining on her and she looks gorgeous. (I'm so cheesy)

We lean in slowly and then we...........................................lean back for the other people who are leaving.

We were about to kiss.

"So uh do you need a ride home?" I ask.

Ashton's POV:

Omg I can't believe we almost kissed, wait does he like me? do I like him? did we almost kiss or was it a dream?

He waves his hand in front of me.

"Huh oh yeah." I reply.

We hop on his bike and drive home this time he pulls up in my driveway.

Mom is waiting out on the door step with her arms crossed and furrowed eyebrows.

"Thanks." I say.

Then he pulls out and into his driveway.

"Where have you been young lady, I told you to be back by midnight??" she ask.

"What time is it now?"i ask

"Three in the morning! And what are you wearing!??!!" she yells.

I look down and notice my breast almost hanging all the way out.

"Mom, I went to a party that Clair forced me to go to and she picked my outfit." I explain.

"Who is that boy and you know are not allowed to go on a motorcycle??!!" Mom shouts.

"That is my friend josh and he is a safe driver." I say.

"You are grounded no phone, no talking to Clair anymore and no riding with that boy, and you are staying home on weekend night. now I want you to go to bed now!!!!" she demands.

I head up stairs and take the makeup off and the dress then I climb in bed with my underwear not feeling like putting clothes on and went to sleep.

Thinking about JOSH.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Will Ashton and josh be a thing??

We shall see....we shall see😠

*evil laugh*