An exhausting day

QUICK DISLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters from Encanto, just the writing. Thank you <3

It had been a long day for Luisa, exhausted, and a tad bit sad from her chores and the lack of "thank you's" from those within the village. Ever since casita needed rebuilt, the lack of appreciation from people living in Encanto only grew with time. You would think, "hey, they have their gifts back! Let's appreciate everyone that has one just in case the magic fades once more," but no.

Riiiing, riiiiing

My phone started to ring. I placed my book down and walked over to answer. "Hello, this is (y/n) speaking." It was blatantly clear who had called, and it was nice to hear her voice. "Heeey, (y/n). I was calling to see if you'd like to come up to the casita today? I finished my chores early and-" I interrupted, feeing excited, "of course! I'd love nothing more than to spend time with you, Luisa." She huffed, pleased that I had wanted to come over. "That's fantastic! I'll be over in ten to pick you up. I'll see you soon!" And with that, I got ready. I styled my y/h/c hair, put on some mango flavored chapstick, and got dressed. I decided to wear a beautiful red skirt with a white top. Right after I put on my shoes, I heard a knock at the door.

I got up to answer, seeing none other than Luisa Madrigal, my girlfriend. "H-hey (y/n). You uh- you look beautiful." Her face had a red tint to it, as she kept eye contact with me. "Thank you, Luisa. You look as beautiful as ever, burning as bright as the stars in the night sky." I took her arm, closed my door, and we started to walk.

"So.. how was your day today, Luisa?" I asked, looking up at her. "Today was a bit exhausting, and less and less people are thanking me for my efforts." She looked down, and I frowned at the thought of people not appreciating her and everything she does.

"I'm sorry, mi amor. Since nobody else will..." I paused, stepping in front of Luisa. She had stopped dead in her tracks, with an eyebrow raised. I leaned up to her lips, softly placing one of my hands on her cheek, the other on the back of her neck. I whispered, "thank you for everything you do, Luisa. I know not everyone will appreciate your efforts, but I do. I always will," before placing a tender kiss upon her lips. She smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Thank you, (y/n), you always know what to say." With that, we walked the rest of the way to the casita.

"Well, here we are, (y/n)," she smiled. "Why, thank you, Luisa. The casita is beautiful." I was looking at the doors, tracing the patterns. It was the door right next to hers, and before I could go on to the next door, I saw Luisa. She was leaning against the door to her room, smirking at me. "Would you like to come to my room, (y/n)?" I nodded enthusiastically, having the door opened for me. "So gentlemanly, Luisa," I teased.

"My room isn't much, but it's mine," she said, sitting on her bed. I looked around, seeing weights and a bunch of workout gear on one side, but when I looked up, there were fairy lights. I liked to think they were to show her softer side.

I looked to Luisa, to see a look I've never seen before. "(Y/n), come here please," she whispered. I walked over to her bed, and she held out a hand. Of course I took it, and it was surprisingly soft. "Whoa, your hands... they're so soft," I whispered. She pulled me onto her lap, looking into my eyes.

"(Y/n)," she gasped, not realizing that the had pulled me hard enough to make me sit on her lap. I was shocked, but I didn't dislike it. Before she could say another word, I placed my arms around her neck, pulling us closer to one another. "I quite like this view, Luisa," I said, blushing hard. Her face was painted crimson, and she pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was different from any kiss we had shared before. It was passionate, our lips moved with rhythm. She bit my bottom lip softly, gaining a soft gasp out of my mouth. "L- Luisa, why don't we take a bath together," I asked softly. "I- I mean I don't see why we couldn't," she blurts out nervously. "Alright, then let's head to your bathroom," and within minutes, we did. There was a bathroom attached to her room, and it was huge.