Domming

Luisa's POV

'One... two... three... wait. Where is the fourth donkey?" I asked myself. This was a common theme, a donkey escapes, I spend an hour rushing through the village, and when I do find it, it somehow ends up in the river. How does the same donkey get stuck in the river every day?

When I found the donkey, it was exactly where I thought it would be. In the river. I heard giggles coming from nearby, and before I addressed them, I rescued the donkey. After doing so, I turned to where the giggles were coming from, seeing three kids. "Alright, which one of you pushed the donkey into the river?" I asked in a calm tone. "Uh- uh it wasn't- I mean-" I interrupted them, saying, "please don't do it again. This has been going on for a week, and c'mon, this is an animal with feelings, just like the three of you." I finished in a calm tone, walking away shortly after.

'I have other chores to do today, so hopefully nothing like this happens again.' I think, sighing in relief once I place the donkey in it's area of safety. 'Well, off to do my other chores.' I think to myself before heading off to reroute the river.

Rerouting the river didn't take long, which made me relatively happy. My last chore was for me to kick the leaning house back into place.

"Luisa!" I hear, and it was none other than the owner of the house. "Hello, sir. No worries, I'll have your house back in place in seconds." I say, reassuring him. "Thank you, I appreciate it-" he says, as I start pushing his house with my leg. "Huh. That's never happened before, allow me to try again." I say, worried. I tried once more, kicking the house back into place. "I hope you have an amazing day, sir." I smile, then walk away.

It was fairly warm outside today, so walking home felt like it took forever. I finally get home after ten minutes, and I immediately head towards my room.

"Hey, y/n." I say, lifting my shirt to wipe the sweat off of my forehead. After putting my shirt back down, I see y/n staring at me. "Uh- y/n? Is everything alright?" I ask, seeing her smile as she stares. I slowly walk over to her, breaking her trance. "Oh- uhm. I'm sorry for staring, Luisa. When you lifted your shirt to wipe your sweat off, I saw your abs and a glance of.. well.." she pauses. I'm standing face to face with her as I push her up against the wall softly, one hand placed on the wall next to her. Leaning down to her ear, I say, "a glance of what?" I asked in a seductive tone. "A glance of uh- your breasts." She finished in a whisper.

Our eyes locked, and I placed a hand on one of her breasts, squeezing it softly. I moved my other hand from the wall, trailing down her body. She gasped softly, as I squeezed her thigh softly, as to not hurt her. To keep her from making any noises, I looked into her eyes, then to her lips, and back, asking for permission to kiss her. She nods, leaning her head to the side. I lean my head as well, connecting our lips. It started with little pecks, which turned into sweet and tender kisses, then to something... more. I let my hair down, breaking the kiss for but a moment. She looks up at me with adoration, making me smile.

I take her hand, heading towards my bed. "Would you like to lay with me, y/n?" I ask, still holding her hand. "That would be lovely, Luisa." She says, laying next to me. She snuggles up to me, and I play with her hair before noticing her staring again. "Yes, mi vida?" I whisper.

"Do you- think we could continue what we had started earlier?" She asks, blushing. I smirk, knowing she'd like to continue our make out session. Without a word, I kiss her. Her soft lips meeting mine with passion.

My hand reaches down to her ass, squeezing it softly. "Mmmn, Luisa~" she teases. "Promise you'll be good for me, y/n." I say before kissing her neck.

"I promise, Luisa, I'll be good. Please." She begs. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear, what a good girl." I say, caressing her cheek. My hands begin to wander y/n's body, and she gasps at my soft touch. I reach into my pocket, grabbing my vibrator. Y/n's eyes dart to my vibrator, causing her to bite her lip. "Fuck, y/n." I say under my breath. She knows exactly what she does to me when she bites her lip.

I place the vibrator next to y/n before unbuttoning her pants. She smirks, helping me remove her pants with ease. I was surprised, turned on even, just from the sight of her lingerie. It was frilly, blue, and I wanted to see what was underneath it.

My hand grazes between her legs, making y/n squeak with excitement. After teasing her for a while, I slid my hand underneath the lingerie she had been wearing. I kept the vibrator in mind as I softly fingered her for a minute or two. After she had enough pleasure built up, I took my fingers away.

"Luisa, why'd you stop?" Y/n pouted. "I'm sorry, mi corazon. It'll be just a moment, I promise." I say, reassuring her that her needs would be met. I leaned down, opening my mouth, placing it on her underwear softly before pulling it off with my teeth. "I think I'll keep these for later." I teased. I can feel her eyes watching my every movement as I turn on the vibrator.

My mouth further lubricates her entrance, and I can't escape the feeling of her fingers running through my hair. I hum in delight, tasting her. She's delicious, and I couldn't help but indulge.

Moans escape her mouth, and I can feel her gripping my hair in between her fingers. I always had a thing for hair pulling, but we will get to that another time.

I lifted my head from in between her legs, and placed the vibrator inside with two fingers.

"Oh my god, Luisa!" She moans. I had barely started, and she was already moaning my name. I lift her up, sitting her small frame on my lap. Slowly, moving my thigh underneath her, I felt That I was rubbing up against her clit.

"Mmnf~ Luisa, just like that.." she gasped. "Do you like that, you naughty girl~" I tease. Before she could say a word, I leaned down to her bottom lip, licking it slowly. "Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I just-" I paused, before sucking her lip into my mouth, making it easy for me to bite.

"Luisa- do that again." She whimpered. "My pleasure, y/n." I say, before biting her lip once more. She was riding my thigh, the vibrator still inside of her. It wasn't long until she came all over me, grabbing my shirt, and screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh my god Luisa.." she panted. "That.. you need to try that some time, I felt non stop pleasure, especially when you started rubbing my clit with your thigh. I thought I was going to explode-" she pauses, looking down. "Or perhaps, you already did." I tease. I lifted her body up once again, but this time, higher. I removed the vibrator, turned it off, and began to lick. I licked her beautiful pussy, her inner thighs, she even somehow managed to get some on her stomach. She moaned loudly as I cleaned her up, but once she had started, I was done.

I placed her back onto the bed, smirking. "Be a good girl, and clean this up for me?" I asked in a seductive tone. She leaned down to my thigh and licked the cum she had left there. I felt her tongue glide over my muscles, leaving hickies along the way. Once she had finished, I pulled her into one last kiss.

Our tongues were fighting for dominance, and I had won, darting my tongue into her mouth, moaning with pleasure. I ran my fingers through her soft hair, pulling it every so often.

Due to the need for air, the kiss had broken. We got under my softest blanket and snuggled for the rest of the day.