01: Àidâo

"oyakata-sama... do i really need to go?", she asked in a hushed tone, a frown etched on her face.

y/n sits in front of her master, hands on her lap. she just finished discussing things with him. she doesn't want to go, she wants to stay in the comforting embrace of her estate.

"my child, i can see so many potential in you. you are meant to venture the whole world. to see things that you don't know of, to experience events that you haven't and one more thing... to find the one that you have been searching for..." he explained with a small smile.

half of his statement completely flew over y/n's head as she could only focus on the last sentence.

'f-finding someone?!?!?! iehdishs i'm not ready! and oyakata-sama's voice is so soothing!', the girl panicked as she held her blushing face on her hands.

"do you really think that- t-thank you so much, oyakata-sama!", smiling ear to ear, she bowed her head in gratitude.

"of course, child. now, please prepare your things whenever you are ready. have a safe travel."

"i will! stay safe, father.", this made ubuyashiki's smile grow as he released a contented sigh. but he also couldn't stop but to worry for the woman. they will arrive soon and there will be no more time. he could only pray and hope for the better.

my child... they are coming for you. please hurry up and flee from here.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

panicked shouts filled the noon air along with the sound of waves.