Familiar Fire

A/N: So took a break from the usual stories and wrote another one shot upon request. It's ANOTHER big adventure one. Enjoy~

Nick's mouth covered Dan's in a passionate kiss. It was a familiar kiss, one they'd long gotten used to though the fire hadn't gone out. A moan slipped from Dan's mouth to his and it was a sound he had come to love. He loved all of Dan's little noises and quirks, from the way he blushed still at the sight of Nick on his knees before him to the lustful cries that escaped his mouth when Nick was roughly pounding into his áss. It was wonderful and Nick enjoyed what he and Dan had, but he also felt like he wanted to try something new.

Or maybe someone new with Dan.

It would spice things up even more than they already were.

Nick pulled back from Dan's mouth to trail kisses down his throat as he decided to do just that. He'd need to talk with Dan, of course, but he knew just the person. Right now, however, was time he wanted to spend with just Dan.

His fingers wove patterns down Dan's flat chest and raked across his stomach teasingly. He felt Dan shudder with desire and another moan spilled from his lover's mouth. Nick eased Dan's flannel shirt off and tossed it somewhere within his room. He kissed, bit and licked his way to Dan's nipples and gave each nipple the correct amount of attention with tongue and teeth causing Dan to groan further. His groan only made Nick harder, his member tightly restrained within his shorts, but he wasn't done teasing. Somedays he thought he'd never get enough of Dan.

His lips skimmed lower, stopping to suck a patch of skin roughly in his mouth, creating a beautiful, dark hickey and continuing down towards Dan's shorts. Nick's eyes took in Dan's large bulge and debated whether to tease him further or not. He did love testing Dan's restraint, seeing just how long it would take him to break.

Nick's lips dipped lower and traced Dan's member through the shorts material. Dan gasped, hips pushing into Nick's face and then his fingers were tugging roughly at Nick's brown mop of hair. Nick groaned, the feeling traveling straight to his cóck as he stood.

Dan attacked his face then, lips hotter than before and body clinging to him, his hand slipping down Nick's body and grabbed his member boldly. For once, Dan had pushed Nick over the edge.

He shoved Dan down and tore, literally, tore his shorts and boxers off him. His mouth was on his díck in the next instant and Dan was left trying to catch his breath from the shock of pleasure. He had barely adjusted to the pleasurable shocks and just began to rock his hips when Nick pulled away and pushed Dan's thighs up, exposing his áss. He plunged his tongue between his áss cheeks immediately.

Dan jerked, a squeal escaping his mouth at first before morphing into a moan. At the moan, Nick pulled away, his cóck throbbing mercilessly and quickly rammed it into Dan's soft áss, watching Dan's expression screw up in pleasure. Nick reached up and began stroking Dan's cóck, urging an orgasm out of him.

It didn't take long, not after all the foreplay, and Dan erupted everywhere. Streams of cúm decorated Nick's bed sheets as they often did, Nick, and Dan himself. Nick finally moved then, slamming in and out of Dan almost painfully until he too came, crying out a garbled mess of words.