F**cked

When Nick asked Joe for a threesome, he jumped at the chance. Joe had been dying to get Nick to bed and whoever he was sleeping with probably wasn't half bad either. He didn't realize he'd be so adorable though. Nick was definitely hot, but it seemed his partner was the opposite, falling into the adorably cute category. He knew the minute their hands touched that things were going to go well. Everything would be utterly pleasurable all around. Joe couldn't wait to kiss and tease both of them, have them both grinding against him.

In fact...

Joe gripped Dan's hand tighter and yanked him forward. His other hand came up and pulled his brown hair back, forcing his face up. Dan's blue eyes were wide with surprise, but that's all Joe seen as he closed his eyes and kissed him. Dan let out a squeak of surprise until Joe forced his tongue deep within his warm mouth. Then he moaned and his body actually began to curve to Joe's.

Joe grinned, pulling away and turned to Nick who's brown eyes were filled with lust and murmured, "I think we'll do just fine, don't you, Nicky?"

Nick grinned and came forward, running his hand along Joe's arm and cupping Dan's áss.

"Yes, I think we all will do just fine."

**

Dan wasn't sure what happened, but one minute Joe was kissing him again while Nick was sucking on his neck and then suddenly it seemed he was naked and so was everyone else.

Dan gasped and looked down to see Nick kissing his thighs and spreading them apart while Joe appeared above his head, large cóck hanging in his face. Desire shot through every part of Dan and he tilted his head to capture Joe's hard-on in his mouth. Joe gasped, not having expected such a quick reaction, but began responding quickly. He thrust in and out of Dan's warm mouth, feeling his tongue massage his throbbing erectìon.

Nick stopped, glancing up to find Dan with Joe's díck in his mouth and his mouth went dry immediately. He reached down, palming his member and began stroking. He groaned at the hot scene before him and felt his balls grow heavier, aching for release. He stopped and then pulled Dan into his mouth, weighing his balls in his hand. Dan jerked, moaning which caused Joe's cóck to slide into his mouth further. Joe gasped and pulled away from Dan's mouth quickly, knowing he'd cüm if he didn't.

Dan's moans were now echoing around the room and Joe watched with hooded eyes as Nick devoured Dan's member.

Nick pulled away just as he felt Dan stiffen up, an orgasm forming and looked to Joe.

"I want you," he growled, looking at Dan. "To fück me."

Dan looked as though he was in a daze. "You...what?"

"You heard me."

And suddenly Dan was standing up and Joe was laying down, legs spread. Dan shakily moved forward and gently rubbed his cóckhead against Joe's áss, making the curly haired boy groan. Feeling more confident, Dan began wetting his cóck further and then began pushing his member into his áss. Joe squirmed and looked up to find Nick in the place he'd just been in with Dan. Joe opened his mouth easily and pulled Nick into his mouth.

Nick groaned and began pumping roughly just as Dan slammed himself all the way into Joe. Joe groaned, feeling filled to the brim, but he loved it. Dan was pounding away, rubbing against Joe's g-spot and building his orgasm while Nick was just about to cüm as he watched Dan fúck Joe.

"Shít," he growled, his balls clenching and then he pulled out of Joe's mouth, his cüm spraying down his body.

"Ohmygod," Dan moaned, his eyes rolling back into his head and he squirted his load into Joe's áss.

Joe moaned then, his orgasm having built and released, his sticky mess adding to Nick's.

All three collasped upon the bed, breathing heavily. They grinned at each other and it seemed that maybe they'd all be doing this again sometime.