Kinky *Bonus Part*

Nick wasn't too sure if he was liking this at all. They had went to Joe's house for a change and low and behold, he was a lot more kinky than just threesomes. No, in fact, he was extremely kinky. He didn't have a 'playroom', but he did have an overly amount of sex toys.

Nick was tied up and bent over Joe's bed, a cóck ring around his throbbing member and wearing a gag. He wasn't blind folded and could see Joe walking around, grabbing things while Dan sat on the couch, idly palming his member as he watched with lustful blue eyes.

Of course, he'd be excited. He hadn't seen Nick in a vulnerable position yet. Dámmit.

"I think these will do, don't you, Dannyboy?" Joe purred, looking at Dan who was eyeing Nick.

Dan jerked and looked at the items in Joe's hand. Nipple clamps and a vibrator, yes those would do.

Dan nodded vigorously, licking his dry lips. He looked back at Nick who's brown eyes were a little wide. He looked a bit scared, but Dan gave him a small smile as Joe approached Nick.

"It's okay," Joe soothed, his fingers gliding down Nick's back gently, making him relax. "Everything will feel good, alright? Nothing bad."

Nick nodded, trusting Joe and as he nodded, Joe applied the nipple clamps making Nick gasp. Then he slowly inserted the vibrator. Nick groaned then and as he flicked it on to the highest setting, his groan turned louder, more pleasurable.

"He'll be all set then," Joe murmured and slowly removed Nick cóck ring which caused him to moan again. "Now to take care of you and I."

Dan watched as Joe stalked to him. Joe yanked him into his arms, his lips claiming his. Dan fumbled with his pants and then easily slid out Joe's cóck. He dropped to his knees before Joe could do a thing and had him in his mouth rapidly. Joe groaned at the wet, warm sensation and began thrusting.

Dan palmed his member and began to stroke himself. He opened his eyes, looking over to Nick who's eyes were wide and when they met Dan's as he sucked Joe, he spasmed immediately. His cüm leaking down the sheets messily, the gag concealing his cry of release.

Dan groaned, his own pleasure building and he heard Joe let out a grunt and soon Dan was swallowing his cüm a minute later and spraying his own across the floor.