1❤︎

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, I cover my eyes with my hand while groaning. I get up and and hum, music notes started to appear and open the boulder. yes I live in a cave with my sister.

"wake uP BITCH!" I shouted at my sister, Katherine who was sleeping and was now groaning :)) "AH! ow!" I was hit by a rock. she threw a rock at me. "alriGHT THAT'S IT!" I shouted. I started to hum and then water came inside the cave and splashed my sister. For me, "too much" doesn't exist in my world.

"NOO I HAD A WONDERFUL DREAM WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RUIN IT!" my sister shouted, a smirk came up on my face "because I want to. And you have to help me gather food for lunch and dinner today." I said walking out the cave with my sister following behind. "ugh! You don't even eat dinner because you're 'full'and that you want me to have a full stomach! YOU should be the one eating, not me! YOU'RE gonna die for starving you know!!" my sister snapped, I stopped walking trying to figure out what she just said. I have to say, she is right.. I always let myself starve just for her. But she is my little sister right? I have to be mature and responsible for her and my safety.

"uhm? Hellooo?! Y/N!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts since my sister was literally screaming in my ears. Bitch. "jeez Kath! I hate it when you scream in my ear!" I shouted back. "..let's just..go." I muttered but it was enough for Kath to hear. We were walking at the forest while we we're singing and running around. "I'm faster than you!!" I said to Kath as I started running forgetting she has super speed. Shit. I felt strong wind pass me and then I see Kath running. cheater.

I then felt water drop on my exposed shoulder

I then felt water drop on my exposed shoulder. Seriously? Raining? Again? I see my sister running back to me scared of the thunder that just appeared. "why does it keep raining!?" my sister shouted. "I don't know. Come on let's go back in the cave we're safe there." we were now running trying to escape the rain and we finally reached the cave. "I hate rain. AH-" as Kath said that thunder suddenly appeared which made her jump. What is with the weather today? It literally won't stop raining.

"Flower gleam and glow

"Flower gleam and glow.."
"Let your power shine.."
"Make the clock reverse.."
"bring back what once was mine.."

It has finally hit night time. I am singing my sister the song what our mom would sing for me as a child. Even after what she has done to us I still sing it for Katherine..

"Heal what has been hurt.."
"Change the fates design.."
"Save what has been lost.."

Music notes started appearing behind me and surrounded me and Katherine, of course Katherine couldn't stop staring at it.

"bring back what once was mine.."
"what once was mine..."

I open my eyes and the music notes has disappeared. Katherine finally asleep, I get up and go to my sleeping bag and finally drift off to sleep..

541 WORDS <33 HI IT'S FEI THE WRITER I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!! :)))