3❤︎

WARNING SWEARING!

What a peaceful day.. me and my sister Katherine was in the forest looking for food, but took a little break.
I stretched out my arms moaning.
It felt so good until a rock hit me in the back of my head.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!"

I shouted aggressively turning my head to my sister. My sister just rolled her eyes and said "You were zoning out! I had to get you out of your stupid thoughts ya'know."Kath said sitting as she crosses her arms. Gosh she's too much sometimes..

"STUPID..!? YOU LITTLE-" before I could say anything, a giant Carnelian red crystal appeared between us that made us trip. "WHAT THE HELL?"I immediately got up and examined it. "what the fuck..?" me and my sister both looked at it, as my sister was about to say something I hit her head still mad about earlier.. butttt now isn't the time. "ow! I'm sorry!"I glared at her then back at the Carnelian crystal.

"what pretty crystals!"I said holding up a Rose Quartz crystal. Gosh these crystals were so pretty..

-------------------------------

It was now late so we decided to go home. It was very dark, I used my crystal to light the way. We got a lot of food, looks like I'm finally gonna eat a lot after 5 years.

 We got a lot of food, looks like I'm finally gonna eat a lot after 5 years

"Are we..almost there..?"my sister asked, I turned around walking backwards facing her. "Don't worry my dear little sister! I'll protect you always. Even if I have to kill myself for you to live.." I said with a smile reassuring her how much she means to me. I then turned back around and normally walked again.

We were now in the cave eating food, I was full. I went to my sleeping bag, stretching and moaning before laying down.

-----------------------------------

It's already 10:00pm. Why can't I fall asleep?
I'm so tired. I got out of my sleeping bag and exited the cave. Admiring the stars in the night sky. The stars were so beautiful, I just wanna float and touch them. I tried reaching out for the stars until a shooting star appeared. Wait.. a shooting star! My eyes widened and suddenly hold my hands together and closed my eyes real hard.

After I finished I slowly opened my eyes and let go of my hands. A little while I got bored of stargazing and went out a little for a bit. I used my crystal to light the way. I got bored so I decided to sing.

"Remember me."
"Though I have to say goodbye."
"Don't let it make you cry."
"for even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart."
"I sing a secret song to you.. each night we are apart.."

I was walking with my head facing the night sky, I stopped walking to realize that I was far away from the cave. I turned to the cave and back at the forest. I was gonna head back till I heard some noise.

I shot my head up and then went closer to the noise, I tried my best to be quiet and I saw was a village. It was so loud and joyful and colorful. I loved it. My eyes sparkled until a kid noticed me.

"Hi miss!"

Well shit.

"uhmm.. hey kid.. it's really late don't you think..? " I tried to remind the little girl how late it was but . . . She ignored it.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I'm just waiting for my pá to come back home. " the little girl said with the sweetest smile I've ever seen. I stared at her with my jaw open then stared at the ground. ' Not even I remember what my own papá looked like. ' I stared at disappointment then the little girl asked me "miss what's your name? I bet you have a pretty name since you're so pretty!" I stare at her wide-eyed and blush, I reply with a smile "well kid, my name is Y/N! How 'bout yours little one? " I asked.

She copied the smile on my face and jumped " my name is Lily! You have a pretty name! " I blushed and hid it with my hair. " thank you very much Lily! You have a very pretty name too. " I smiled and Lily smiled and shouted "papa! " cute. I saw an old man looked around 40 years old with brown hair and black suit and hugged the little girl.

I miss my papa. But I still hate him. "who are you little lady? " I instantly shot my head up and looked at the man. "oh I'm Y/N. I'm your daughter's new friend." I smiled at him and he smiled back. " I see. I am Alexander, I'm glad my daughter has her first friend. " I tilted my head in confusion, mr Alexander explained that Lily doesn't really go outside so I felt bad. I then realized what time it was "OH NO IT'S LATE! I'M SORRY I NEED TO GO! I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW BYE CARIÑO!" I was running backwards facing the familia waving at Lily and her waving back.

I'm now finally in the cave, I felt so happy I made a friend after 5 years.. 5 years!! I just wanted to scream! I can't wait to play with her tomorrow! 'I'm 15 and I still act like a child. And I'm not ashamed.' hehe.

' hehe