4❤︎

HI PEOPLE THIS IS FEI AND IM HERE TO SAY THAT I NOTICED MY MISTAKE ON THE LAST CAMILO POV AND IM SORRY I KNOW THE PEPA PANICKING WAS THE SAME DAY THE NIGHT ANTONIO GOT HIS GIFT BUT SINCE I CAN'T ERASE IT ANYMORE I DECIDED THAT I WOULD CHANGE A BIT OF THE MOVIE BUT NOT ALOT OK TY

𓂸back to the chapter𓂺

I was in my room thinking about the wish I made last night, I decided I should I should go outside for breakfast and not stay in my room.

I headed downstairs and got my food. I went to the dinner table outside, Abuela was talking about how Antonio's gift ceremony is tonight and that it was already prepared since yesterday. After I finished eating I put the plate in the kitchen and we all did our chores. Mirabel was singing her daily song that she sings for kids who wanna know about the amazing La Familia Madrigal.

"welcome to the family Madrigal!"
Mirabel was singing while swaying her hips as the others walk out leaving her in the entrance of casita "The home of the family Madrigal!!" Mirabel still at the entrance of casita then catching up with us while she sings "We're on our way!!" I rolled my eyes and just continued to walk.

"Where all the people are fantastical and magical!"
"Im part of the family Madrigal!"

Some kids started to surround Mirabel and ask her multiple questions but I didn't help her escape. 'Hah, not helping you this time.' I thought to myself smirking and looking for people who need help.

People haven't asked me for help yet so I decided to walk around for awhile. I decided to hum Mirabel's little song she sings every day, a lady with a baby asked me to babysit her child while she takes a break. I happily said yes and took the baby from the mom as I give the nice lady a pillow for her to sleep on.

"We swear to always, help those around us."
"And earn the miracle that somehow found us, the town keeps growing, the world keeps turning. But work and dedication will keep the miracle burning!" Abuela sang.
"And each new generation, must keep the miracle burning." already heard that.

I was done babysitting so I was sitting on a bench until I heard the grandkid roundup part of the song and got up from the bench and got prepared.

"Cousin Dolores, can hear a pin drop!"

My part is next!

"Camilo shapeshifts!"

I shapeshifted into Mirabel and mocked her dancing receiving a laugh from the kids and a glare from Mira. I let out a laugh and watched her sing leading kids to every family member. I followed her and watched her introduce everyone.

"Adios! " Mirabel said she turned around and jumped when she saw a child in front of her. "whats your gift?" Mirabel stared at her then chuckled nervously, ' poor Mirabel. ' I thought to myself. "Hah! Well I gotta go a life of a Madrigal! (Woahh!)" Mirabel started to back away and escape from the children but they wouldn't leave her alone.

I decided to leave her alone with those children and take a little walk, I saw a girl with a blue skirt with music notes on the skirt with black hair and a shirt that shows her shoulder, a blue hair pin in her hair with a blue ribbon on the back of her head. She must really like blue. I blinked for a second then she dissapeared?

"eh whatevah. " I shrugged my shoulders then went on with my day, I bumped into Isabella who was talking to Abuela about her "pErFeCt" Mariano. " ugh! What is your problem! " she fixed her dress when nothing happened to it , I rolled my eyes and then got a banana and went outside.

I peeled off the banana peel and took a bite and looked around for anything interesting to do. It was boring! I couldn't find anything to do. I shapeshifted into Isabella and mocked her "oH mY gOsH mArIaNo YoU aRe So AmAzInG! " I said with a dreamy voice holding my arms making fake kissey lips and then turned into mr. Mariano, "oH IsAbElLa YoU aRe ThE mOsT bEaUtIfUl GiRl iN tHe WhOlE tOwN!! " I transformed back into myself and started laughing that I fell and was holding my chest.

I got up and wondered ' when will my future lover come? ' I started eating my banana again now all I was left with was a stupid banana peel. I threw it in the trash and went to prank people. I see Lily playing with someone but I can't see who, since it was such a crowded place I couldn't see, I decided to leave her alone.

"I'm so excited for my little brother's gift ceremony. I hope he gets a gift.." I said to no one obviously. I walked away after that.

"Camilo! There you are! " I turned to the owner of the voice and saw my mama. "oh, hey ma." I greeted her with a smile but she looked mad? Before I could ask she pinched my ear and pulled me to the casitá! "OW! OW! MA! HEY! AH! WHAT DID I DO!? " I panicked shouting at her then she glared at me.

" Aye Camilo! Tonight is your brother's gift ceremony! I can't find your brother! Where is he! " my ma let go of my ear and asked shouting but worried. "ma! I don't know! But calm down we will find him! I'll help you find him! " I told her. " clear skies mama. Clear skies, clear skies.. " I smiled and hugged her, she hugged me back and smiled as the thunder goes away. My mama deep breaths in and out "Gracias cariño."

Mama and I split up and looked for Antonio, turns out he was in the nursery with Mirabel. It was almost the time for his gift ceremony and Abuela sent me and Mirabel to give away invitations.

"here you go Lily, oh who's this?"