chapter 1: foreseeing mage

(Short story.)

smut warning.hard 

I took heavy steps into the forest.

I was leaving the hero party for good. As the person who saw the future of every battle. I was indeed like a cheat. But now that the hero gained 'forsee'...I have no place. They kicked me out just like that. Not even giving my pay I deserved.

I hear a twig snap and I turn my head.

Aspar.

The protector of the hero until the hero is strong enough. He was quiet...but also considered the hero's 'rival'.

He always seemed to be better than the hero but...the public would never know.

I watched his figure step closer. Plain shirt and pirate looking trousers.

He leaned over me as I tilt my gaze up.

So tall.

I averted my gaze. I never looked long at him. For fear of a glare from him. Im useless now. He could beat me down if he wanted.

I blinked when a vision flashed before my mind. I closed eyes and focused. It could be important.

In it...I saw...

~ my back leaned against something white. I was trembling while struggling a little but gave in to the sensation multiple times. My voice was hitched as I flinched to the movement in front of me.

Hands were slipped between my waist from my back to the front. My head wobbled back and forth as I sank into his collarbone. Black strands of hair brushed on my neck. Intertwining with my drooping pale hair. His face rubbed my cheek as lips breath on my overheated jaw. Purple eyes watched every expression I made as I frowned under it. My frown raised suddenly as I held my breath. My knees rubbed at each other at the sudden tightening of his palm. Fingers gently curved more. I let out a shaky breath as I refused to leak.

He smiled seeing me curl into him. He chuckled before burying his face on my shoulder.

Although I could not see. He was pleased by my entertaining.

Two hands worked like one as my endurance began to waver.

I stiffened hoping to hold on a little longer.

My heart raced when a hand reached further. His lips trailing the sides of my neck.

"hh...ug..." I sounded. My hand that held back his forearms with little strength retracted to cover my mouth.

That was a big mistake. Once I let go. He used more power. I grunted more as he wanted to see my face in relief.

Every inch of my body refused my mind of 'not letting him get his way.'

I knew I was going to finish. I gave up. Bliss empowered over me.

He smiled when I exhaustedly limbed back into his chest. Huffing.

"that was just the beginning." His voice whispered when we heard the hero party walked by and then far away. Searching for him. ~

My vision blanked and slowly I opened my gaze into reality.

"I guess you know what I'm going to do." His emerald eyes lowered to my face. I flinched stepping back.

I don't really understand what I saw.

He frowned.

"you don't have to stay for the hero party...but you can at least stay for me." He moved closer cornering me by the tree. A familiar setting of my vision.

"I-I have no reason to stay with you." I voiced my thoughts. Heart racing as hands lowered me with him to the ground in a sitting position. His strength caressed me close to him. My memory of the vision made me blush. I turn in embarrassment and rose to leave. He grasped my hips and slowly lowered me on him.

His chest hugged my back.

"I'll give you a reason to stay." He whispered.

Fingers slipped across my skin. I wasn't reluctant like I had been in my vision...maybe because I want to...feel bliss again.

I grinned pulling his hand to do so quickly.

He raised a brow glancing at me as I returned a 'you wouldn't dare' look.

He smiled a 'challenge accepted' grin.

I wanted to do more than we did in my vision. Hopefully we take a step further.

I thought. Leaning into him.

I don't care if those ungrateful hero party hears us.

I have the greatest threat of the hero party in my hands...

Well...

More like ...

pants.

author: and that's one story down. onto the next and thank you for reading. if inspired please tag and credit me so i may read your story or if you know of a story similar to foreseeing mage, type title in this comment section for readers to find. luv yous all. have a good time everyone.