chapter 3:

(STORY 3 original)

(warning: violence and force)

"brother you can't do this!!" I screamed pushing through the mafia war. punching away my enemies as I dashed to him.

My brother kneeled before the enemy leader. Our head had kneeled in surrender.

My brother was forced to his knee as soon as the unforgiving b***h was held hostage out.

I knew that dog was a spy...I told my brother but he didn't listen. And now that bug became his weakness. He chose that w***e over this mafia...his family.

I see the enemy leader smirk.

He finally fused his mafia with the second most powerful mafia like this.

I slipped out a dagger to slice at the feet of the other leader and to smack my brother of his foolishness.

When suddenly a kick to my side sent me away from my path.

"ugh..." I looked up after tumbling on the shelve.

It was a bad idea to charge into their territory and fight in their buildings. I sighed. What was my brother thinking?

I look up.

Keith Kirtman. The right-hand man on the enemy side.

My biggest enemy.

"you shouldn't interfere when leaders are in a meeting." His annoying poker-face stared down at me.

I stood up and lunged a hook at him. Causing him to doge right. But my foot already made a move and his side. Making him grunt.

I smiled when I landed at hit. I could easily 1v1 him but I was already exhausted from dealing with his underlings.

I threw more punches that missed as he cornered me closer to the wall. Slowly.

Sudden bang on the roof sounded.

"the deal is set." The other leader announced. I saw my brother holding onto the short pink rag in an embrace. Safe.

"my men...claim your new brothers." The leader smirked. My brother gave me a look before turning away in a flash. ignoring my desperate fight to win now that it was hopeless.

"what the hell does that mean?" I stated when a hand grasped my wrist.

"you pretty thin. I guess ill take you." An underling from the other side pulled me close before Keth yank his arm off. Glaring at his junior away.

I punch his gut when I saw an opening. He glared at me before a hand grasped my forehead. A thumb and pinkie tight on my cheek bones before slamming the back of my head onto the wall behind.

"urgh..." my brain pained as I shut my eyes. Frowning to re focus.

"mm..?" I open my eyes when intrusion on my tongue brought my conscious back.

"w-what...t-....hell?!" I struggle to pull his lips away from mine.

His tongue in full control as I desperately fought to push back.

He moved away as his palm slid up my ripped shirt. I grabbed at his wrist to stop his motion.

"im claiming you." He face drew close again. Lowering near my necklace and marking along the chain.

"w-why...?" I felt my body shift up towards the wall. My legs splitting as his pelvis held me up.

I scrunch at his hair to move his head when he began going a little to close to my chest.