chapter 2: era of us

(warning: bdsm, maybe force ***)

Short story 2)

"...where...?" I began. The chains rattled above when I shifted my hands. Making a tight clang when I couldn't move the chain below my head.

Sudden coldness brushed overlapped my exposed chest. I shivered before looking around.

Darkness.

It wasn't that around me was dark. It was because I was blindfolded.

I felt a silk fabric lay on my pelvis and extended down to my feet. Hardly giving me any warmth.

"it's cold." I said again. Hearing that my room was echoing. Spacious.

Whatever I laid on felt like a bed that was built in an obtuse design angle.

I twist my wrist on the cuffs and yank at the chain hopelessly.

"Don't do that." Light footsteps echoed close. The edge of my bed sank a little before I here wine swirl in a cup.

"you'll hurt your wrists." I here his voice. My guard was up by a ton. I knew this voice very well.

The king I betrayed.

"not speaking anymore?" I hear him say. I pictured his face. An unforgiving gaze on my betrayal. The look of shattered friendship when he saw me charging with the enemy kingdom. With my home kingdom.

He drops the glass. The clatter echoing over an even more intense silence.

"looks like I'm out of wine." His voice was heavy.

"that was the last cup I had..." the bed shifted and I here him leave to the side only 7 steps away.

He grabbed another wine bottle and tapped the lid away.

"why don't you assist me? General." He stopped at the tip of my head and felt his shadow loom over me.

"..." I didn't reply. Keeping my mouth shut.

Suddenly cold substances trailed from my collar to puddle itself down my pelvis.

The puddle was small as the rest escaped to the side of my hip and onto the bed.

The bed soaking the liquid immediately returning to being dry again.

The only thing soaked by the wine was me.

What a waste of wine. Pouring it over me to humiliate.

I thought.

"you look cold." This king said again after letting me tremble more. I felt a faint smile.

"how could you do that to me?" he spoke again, two fingers tracing the liquid that rivered down my exposed body.

"do you know how I felt when I saw you at their frontlines...marching towards my army you led to win against the other kingdoms." He reminisced, his face drawing close when I felt a hot breath hit my shoulder.

The chains clatter as I tried to move from him. But I was restricted.

Lips landed on my shoulder where his arrow had wounded me from afar.

He shot me of my horse.

"your betrayal didn't hurt me...it was the fact your soldiers turned to finish you off when I shot you." His face lowered kissing down my ribs. Tongue greeting my skin as his other hand rubbed my wine stained chest.

"I told them to." I answered. Gritting my teeth when something about my body slowly felt his stimulation.

"so you knew...that you were my weakness." He began lightly biting. Leaving marks on my waist where my soldiers had stabbed me to finish me off.