New life

"Careful... Wait! No! Don't aim it at my face!" I heard seto shout as he doges to the ground. It been only a year since me and Eevee live with seto. "I told you it wasent good idea to see if she good at a bow and arrow!" I heard Eevee yell, still trying to find my talent, crossbow, sword maker, animal tamer and troller were out of the categories. "Wow.. Your are a strange child" seto spoke and he sound a bit scared, was it for I nearly shot a arrow at his face? Most likely. "Sorry... Guess it not my thing..." I spoke while dropping the bow on the floor "can we just give up?" There was no hope for me. I don't understand why the squid king was after me but I guess he was confuse since I had nothing special.

"Come of sylv! Don't give up! Maybe eating something will help you!" Eevee said all happy as she threw a apple at me, I weakly put my hand up to catch it but... It stop. The apple stop mid air "huh? Uh.. Why is the apple like that?" I walk close and the apple back up. Am I doing this? "This is strange.. But I thinks we found a class for ya" seto said as he took the apple " let see if that can happen again" he threw it up and I tried to catch it but it stop once again. I softly smile and I played around, making the apple move like is it was dancing.. Yeah I know it silly. "That is so cool!" I heard Eevee say while her ears flickering with joy, "yeah...I guess it is cool" but I was kinda not happy, I wanted something better but I guess it will do, "I'm hungry, I'm going to the store"

I spoke and I grab my cape and threw it around my neck and walk while sighing. "My home were I grew is slowly in debt and need money.. But how can I help?" I just spoke my head and walk to the black market for they had good stuff to get with trades and maybe sell later on. I walk around and hear people talking about the king and the queen, I have to say not a big fan. I mean I honor them I guess I just miss my old ruler, prince deadlox. "Did you hear? The king and queen are having a baby boy!" I heard a lady spoke with cheer, "the kingdom will stay strong with a prince!" I man spoke till he got hit by a lady who I bet was his wife, I softly laugh and smile. "Hm, a boy. Well he gonna. Have a lot of responsibilities to care of the kingdom" I walk around a bit more looking for something to good to trade or buy. Just then.. Everything.. Went silent for a bit, but someone yell "stop! Stop him!"

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally a new chapter! Horray! And I want to congrats Adam and alesa on the baby boy and hope the baby has a good life :D
I'm surprise you guys actually like this :o and sorry with lateness and such, busy with school work and dealing with other stuff and I been having lack of ideas for the story but I will try my best to get the next one out soon.. I hope. Wish me luck everyone who reading this ^-^