The Chat

"Not much has happen since you left ty..." I heard the guard who name was Brice... Or I least that what deadlox called him. "Nothing much? So your telling me you becoming general is nothing?" Deadlox snicker. "Don't make sound like a big deal out of it.. Your strange Tyler.." Brice snicker back. I was confuse who Tyler was so I decide to tug on Brice's golden pants then he look down at me. "Excuse me sir.. But who Tyler?" I wonder. "Oh so your royal prince dint tell you that his real name is Tyler. But no one really calls him that anymore it either Ty or deadlox..." Brice answering my question while picking me up. "I'm surprise these two aren't a hand full! What did you give them to make them all calm?" Brice ask deadlox with his face all surprise. "Nothing. There just like that." Deadlox reply.

I slowly yawn and Eevee did the same. "We better head to sky before these girls decide to take a nap" Brice told deadlox. Both deadlox and Brice carried me and Eevee to the door that were at least 10 feet tall! The handles were shining like stars in the sky. The door had a swirls patterns that all ways ended with a dot. It also had small flowers around and it look very elegent. Brice open the doors and kinda shouting "King Sky!! I'm back and I brought a couple of people back!" And then, sitting in his throne that had almost the same patterns as the doors was King Sky. She was wearing a dark yellow shirt, pants and shoes but his gloves and the accents of his outfit were a neutral yellow. His crown was simple yet it had gems all in different colors. "Welcome back General Solace! And who..." Sky was speaking until he got up of his throne and walk towards deadlox.

"Ty... It been 7 years since we saw eachother... Welcome back" he sound first shock but it sounded like he was about to cry. Sky gave Deadlox a hug. "I miss you too Adam... But we have a major problem right now... The squids have taken over my kingdom!" "These two girls right here have powers that if the squids get there hands on... There able to take over mincraftia." General Solace added on. "I see.. We have to make sure they don't leave our sig- HEY where did they go!?" Sky look down to see me and Eevee were both gone, all of the three were freaking out till they a voice "HEY GIVE MY AMULET BACK!!" Sky turn to see me and Eevee running around with a silver and red amulet, then a young man who had brown hair and eyes, wearing a silver-purple outfit runs behind. "Hey you two, what are you guys doing with seto amulet?" King sky spoke. "We only wanted to play dress up...." I spoke with a innocent voice. " we'll it not a toy! Either way who are these wacko doodles??" Seto spoke while grabbing the amulet out of my hands.

"The one with the fox ears is Evelyn and the one with blue hair is Lisa. These two are special..they have powers, but there a problem... Ty kingdom got destroy and we're not sure were the protect them." Solace talk then took a breath before continue talking agian. "There a possible chance they may be in a adoption center because Lisa parents were accedently was sent to bashur's kingdom." Solace finish. " nuuu! We wanna be with Deadlox!" We both started to whine and we rush to Deadlox. "Huh?" Seto said, then he sigh and spoke agian. " I don't mind taking these two."