Promise Family

"Really? That the first that you willing to take someone.." Sky spoke with a surprise look on his face. "Ya why not? They have powers so I don't see what's wrong with it.." Seto reply back. I ran toward seto and since I was small, I was only able to give him a hug on his legs. "Yay for new family!" I shouted with happiness. "Just take care of them.. I need to get back to work" solace spoke and he walks away back to his job as a guard. Everyone else walks off as we'll and were alone with seto. "Can we please play seto!?" Eevee spoke begging for seto to say yes but instead he just said, "hold on let's go to my place and see if we can find rooms for you two."

After a while of walking we reach to stairs that went down. We walk down and we see that his home was different, each door had a sign on that lead to different areas. The room were in was just a simple small room that had couple potions, a broom and a cauldron. "Seto... This is your home?" I ask him all sacred for I never seem all these magic before. "Yes, and you don't need to call seto, you can call me dad, friend, brother or anything you want." He told me with a smile on his face. Even after we got him so mad, he still kind to us.

"Ok I need to know some stuff about you two.. Who will like to start?" Then I see Eevee jumping up and down yelling "me!Me!"

First name: Evelyn

Last name: pix

Nickname: Eevee

Birthday: April 14

Age: 6

Class: Beast tamer!

Seto look at Eevee with a smile and calm voice "I see... Being a beast tamer explain your fox ears. Now Lisa please tell me some stuff about you" I took a deep breath in and begin speaking:

First name: Lisa

Last name: Blackheart

Nickname: sylveon

Birthday: October 26

Age: 6

I was about to speak my class but I stop, then seto walk up to me and look at me confuse. "Lisa.. What yours class?" He sound worry but all I could answer was "I...I... I don't know my class.." I look down, wanting to cry but seto puts his hands on my shoulder "it ok.. I'll help you find your class.." I started to cry but with tears of joy, I hug him and whisper "thank you.. Master..."