Chapter 4

"No harmana,harmano and you are hearing her,u wont say anything,u will not support me koh shikenan" "No harmana I'm sorry,I wanted to talk and u interrupted me, nurul ayn pls stop telling my harmana,Amna inherited it from u", "ok ,is that what you said,don't worry they will go and leave us,u will know the consequences", " No,my nurul ayn,I'm sorry pls(🤣🤣🤣Allah sarki,he don't even know which side to support). "And let me come back to you again,where are my abayas(and we both started to scratch the back of our head)and we did our eye signal with harmano that he should pls help us with with this his wife and he said ok,he started coughing "oh sorry habiby let me go and bring u some water", "ok pls be fast" and she went to bring the water
"Pick this girl and leave before she come back" "ok harmana" said isha and we all went to the car(luckily the gateman didn't open the gate,we just packed the car outside)we entered the car panting.Alhamdulillah I have never seen a brother in law like harmano,isha u are very lucky,I uttered it in my mind.
"Aunty isha I want to take ice cream", "ok Amna,Insha Allah u will take it",mallam sani we will stop at welcare" " ok Aisha. So we stopped at welcare and bought Amna her ice cream and we headed home. "Amna wallahi u are dirty girl see how u dirty your clothe and Wallahi we wont go back to your house and change your clothes" "Noor Wallahi sometimes u act as if u have amnesia before,have u forgotten that her clothes are divided into three one in mamas house one in ummis house and the other in their house" " Wallahi Haka ne I have even forgotten, and even if I had amnesia before, u know that u are the first person that I will erase from my brain and she laughed" " but u ur self knows that u can't leave 100% without me"and we all laughed "this girl Wallahi is not only your mother that is suffering,even us we are suffering,ai Gara nayi labor dinki than to take care of you," "😀😀Wallahi noor u are soo funny,do u know what is labor,duk abinda kika ji ance mutuwar shahada,u know that thing is not easy," "Twinny hakane but taking care of children ma it's different" "ok that's what u said,ur time will come,u are going to work on the two,the labor and care of the baby.that's how we came to our destination chatting.Amna ran and hugged her uncle "Amna how are u? Where is mum and dad" "uncle arif they are at home,they said that I'm disturbing them let me come and disturb you" " oh that what they said,we will go and disturb them,go inside and greet jida and aljadu (grandma and grandpa in arabic)" ok uncle arif lets go together," " No my baby I'm going out,what do u want me to buy for u?" Amna came in and hugged her jida "kayfa haluk abnati(how are u my grand dauhter)" " Ana bikhair ya jida (I'm fine grand ma)",jida aina jidati?" "Laqad kharaj(he went out).
   After we finished helping mama,talatu and firdausi(house maids)we headed upstairs.Twinny which story are u reading?asked Isha, I'm reading together at last, " how is the book?is it normal or boring or ginger? U know that I don't read boring stories,u don't know who wrote the book that's why u are asking,it's@ khadeejah004,u know her,ita take tashe yanzu a wattpad.

    Alhamdulillah we are done with this chapter I hope you will enjoy it but dont forget to
Vote
Comment
Likes
Share
See u in the next chapter 👋 👋