Chapter 5

Hello nana how are u, " I'm fine Alhmadulillah"how are u too? I'm fine too,how is Abuja and everything "Alhmadulillah,I just called u to greet u"thank u nana pls greet everyone and we ended the call(she's my cousin from mama side and I senior her with 2years). I heard isha making call "isha pls come downstairs,I want to talk to u" "ok I'm coming right now" and she ended the call. "Twinny pls come and escort me downstairs"so we went downstairs.
  "Ya arif I'm hear",she said "my sis pls l want that ur delectable indomie" "Kai ya arif wallahi I'm tired why not firdausi?" " No I want to eat urs" " ok what about zara, u know she can cook" " I said I want to.....before he even finish,I interrupted him gaskiya i don't know how to cook " ok who asked u and who told u to cook,I don't want to eat urs" " ok ya arif let make a deal between me and u,do u agree?", " yes my sis I do,but what is the deal?"  "If I cook the indomie u will buy for me that" ok Iunderstand,don't tell it in public I don't want this zara to hear",toh fa yau nayi bakin jini. I started scratching the back of my head,ya arif since she's tired let me cook the indomie for u,I'm not tired it's just a slip of tongue, " will u shot that ur tiny mouth,u said u are tired so u need to go and rest.
       We went to the kitchen and she started preparing the food,zara help me with sardin, ok Twinny,ya arif came in and told me to fry egg for him.We finished everything and the guests had already arrived,I saw mallam musa carrying some luggages upstairs,he dropped them in the parlor and fiddausi dragged them to the guest room. Ya noor mama said that u and ya isha should come and greet the guests", ok fiddausi tell her that we are coming now,are they male or female? They are females with their children,ok tell mama that we are coming.Isha came and hold my hands "please stop thinking about the past,what happened has already happened, just focus on present,remember that u are not the one that u choose it to happen but Allah planned it,just take it as destiny,and pls shedding that tears" isha u are the best,I thank God for giving you as my friend not only friend but a sister,we hugged each other, " I want u to go and wash your face before mama see you,u know she will get worry",so I went to the toilet and I washed my,I used the towel to clean my face and we headed to downstairs,so we greeted the guests and Alhmadulillah mama is in the kitchen so we went to the kitchen,mama are they staying? " yes noor,what happened?,I know u are going to have a sleepover with ur Twinning.

        Alhamdulillah we have come to the end of this chapter,see u in the next chapter but pls don't forget to
Share
Comment
Vote
Likes