Chapter six

Sorry for the late update,this chapter is dedicated to my sweetheart asmaa🥰🥰

   "So when are u going?", "mama immediately after we finish helping you,said isha", ok my babies. "May Allah answered my prayer" said mama and we all replied with amin,but mama pls can we hear the prayer or is it a secret between you and Allah?, " No my baby,the dua is for u,it's about this your androphobia and dissociative identity disorder", " ok mama pls we want to go and get ready", " ok my daughter(isha)and she dragged me  (she know the next action that will happen is shedding tears between the three of us,so we went upstairs and I finished arranging my luggage.I heard mr Daniel (gateman) telling mama that mallam shehu is here(ishas driver)
       So we went downstairs with the luggage and Amna,so we followed the other way (backyard),twinny let me go and pick that snacks "ok we have even forgotten about them" ,so we bade mama and we left her with her guests,on our way to the car,we saw Abbi  and ya arif,so we all greeted them " so yau anguji nan koh,so today it's mamis and daddys turn and we all smile,yes abba, " ok Allah ya bada saa and we answered with amin,abba we want coldstone ice cream " ok buy for yourselves,pity us,kunga nima ba babana ne yake siyamin abuba,koh" and we all laughed,Abbi  but we and u are not the same, u are old and we are young,so there is a big difference,so we finished joking and he told us that he will send ya arif,that he don't want us to be going to public places,and he will transfer money to our accounts and we all thanked him,so we bade  each other and we entered the car,isha pls wake that girl up before she come and be disturbing her parents later.Alhmadulillah we have arrived,I went straight to the kitchen to check what mama cooked for her babies,but I didn't see anything, I went straight to mamis room and she isn't there,twinny did u see mami?, know wallahi I didn't check on her I just went straight to our room and lyed amna l,but I think they are in daddys part,lets check there. Assalamu Alaikum, " waalaikumussalam yan biyu na (my twins)how are u?said daddy and mami,we are alla fine and we exchanged pleasantries.I heard amna crying and  I went to pick her from mamis part, is ok,stop crying my baby,mami where are harmana and Harmano? "They came here and they went out," ok they better come and pick their kid,she's disturbing us,toh fa Haka ake rainon?,azuming  she's your child,how are u going to do? said daddy, daddy we are going to bring them to mama or mamis place" said isha, " wato ga nayi koh,after we finished suffering from taking care of u,u still wants to bring ur children,lallai and we all laughed and we joked.
  Mami what did u cook for us?we are hungry, "I didn't cook anything for u I thought mama will give u something special", " are u hungry?asked daddy, yes daddy we are hungry.Sweetheart I know u have a special food for them", " No Wallahi I'm serious soulmate,I don't have anything for them,let them go and cook by themselves,no mami we want to eat ur delicious and mouth watering food, before she even replied,daddy interrupted her, so u want to be suffering my wife koh.

Alhmadulillah we have come to the end of this chapter,see u in the next chapter don't forget to do the usual thing if I didn't see any comment there will not be update for the next chapter.And Tnx for giving me ur time in reading Zayd or hayra🥰🥰