Truth or Dare?

Requested by blizlady

"Alright Chapa, truth or dare?" Mika asked, "Dare!" Chapa said confident, "Alright." Mika looked at Miles, both were smirking. "I dare you to kiss Bose...On the lips!" She yelled, both Chapa and Bose's face went blank, "What's the matter Chapa, I though Bose was your favorite, you said it yourself all the way back in Paris." Mika teased.

"I...Uhh.." Chapa muttered

Chapa shly moved to Bose, she could feel he was kinda uncomfotrable. She could see him smile a little, she leaned in and their lips touched, after a few seconds Chapa though it was good enough but she couldn't stop, a few minutes later they broke the kiss, gasping for air.

They're blushing and have half lidded eyes"T-t-that...W-w-was...W-w-wow." Chapa stutter, "Y-yeah....It w-was...A-a-amezing." Bose stuttered, Mika and Miles smirked, Miles leaned to Mika "Told ya it would work.." He whispered.

"Ooooooh...Chapa and Bose sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! That's not all! That's not all! Then comes a baby-" The twins sang with a smile on their face. Chaps gave them a death stare, "SHUT UP!" Chapa yelled, her hands are sparking.

Miles and Mika shut up, "C-Chapa can I talk to you in private?" Bose asked, the twins left "GET HIM!" Mika yelled, "MIKA!!" Chapa yelled, zapped but missed her.

"So...This kiss." He began "Yeah...I liked it." Chapa replied, Bose smilled, grabbing her waist and kissed her again.

"W-Wanne date?" Bose asked, blussing. "YES!" She yelled and gave him a fast peck on his lips before hugging him.

"YES!" They heard Mika yell, Bose opened the door with his powers, to reveal Mika and Miles standing behind it with their ears pressed against it, they both laughed nervously. The couple just rolled their eyes.