Governors attack <3

Enjoy ;)

_
Your POV

I was in my cell , reading a book. I wasn't much into reading but since we're in the apocalypse , there's really nothing else to do anymore. Recently , we had to be more careful with going outside , the governor attacked us once , he wants the prison. We only had to be careful because he and his people could be out there hiding any time.

My thoughts were interrupted by Carl , my boyfriend.

"Hey." He smiled , coming in our cell , yes we share one. I smiled back and put my book away , he kneeled down and pecked my lips."
Wanna go for a walk?" He asked me.

"Sure." I shrugged and stood up from my bed , he interlocked our hands and we walked out. When we got outside , we found metal bleachers , so we decided to sit down on them.

We just started staring into the open sky , it was beautiful. But then I remember what the worlds like now and everything's destroyed.

"You okay , love?" Carl asked , I nodded over at him.

"Just ...thinking , remembering I guess." I told him , he sighed. "I just miss things being normal , liking going outside to check the mail without walkers roaming around. Or riding bikes with having to pedal faster to get away from them. I miss the normal life." I explained.

"I do too , I miss going to school. But then , if this didn't happen , we wouldn't know each other. We would have never found each other. "He smiled , he was right. To be honest , I'd probably be dead right now if I never found him or the others.

"I'm glad I found you , Carl." I smiled.

"I'm glad I found you too , y/n." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Suddenly , a gunshot went off and shot one of the former prisoner who was talking to Carol not to far from us. Carl and I looked over and spotted the governor , holding the gun that was fired. Carl immediately grabbed my hand and led me behind this old metal drawer things.

Rick rushed out and seen the governor , she walked down to him when we all noticed he had michonne and Hershel.

"What do you want?" Rick asked , the governor laughed.

"We want what you have , time for you to leave , asshole." A bald headed man said with his raspy voice.

" we can all live here together , Separate sections. You won't have to see us again." Rick tried to reason.

" afraid that's not gonna work , Rick. I don't want my family sharing anything with you. Gotta few hours of daylight left , gives you time to get outta here." The governor said.

Suddenly , Maggie rushed out with two guns in her hand , she gave one to Beth and Carol. I didn't know how to shoot one. Carl then pulled me closer to him in protection.

"Y/n , if anything starts getting very bad. I want you to go in the prison , okay? " Carl told me , I looked at him.

"What? No no no , I'm not leaving you out here. I won't do it , I'm staying with you until this is all over." I told him , sternly. He sighed."please , Carl." I whispered to him.

"Fine. But don't leave my side." He said , I nodded.

Suddenly , a gunshot went off and we all heard Rick shouted no. I peeked out only to see Hershel's neck getting sliced , next thing I know Maggie and Beth are crying and shooting at him. Carl started shooting as well , I tried my hardest to stay out of the way so I don't get shot.

I was hoping this would all end very soon.

" y/n , go in now. There coming up here with the tank." Carl told me , still keeping his focas on shooting. I didn't want to leave him , but I knew he was only trying to protect me.

" please don't get yourself killed , and come back to me." I sighed. He stopped shooting for a minute and looked at me. He cupped my face and kissed me.

"I promise , when this is all over , I will find you. I'm not leaving without you , love." He said , and with that. I rushed to the doors and ran into our cell. I slid against the wall and prayed , prayed for Carl , and the others as hope they'll all survive this massacre.

_

A couple hours went by , I was still hidden in the cell. I heard explosion go off a few times , and they hit the prison. I was scared at this point , worried for Carl. Even Judith now , where could she be? I was hoping someone in our group had her with them , she's only a baby.

Suddenly , a heard my name being yelled for. It was Carl , I ran out of the cell and was immediately brought into his chest , I hugging him tightly as he did the same back. When he pulled away , he smashed his lips against mine. 

"It's time to go , it's not safe anymore." He told me , I nodded and he grabbed my hand , leading me out of the building. When we got out to the open , it was smoke everywhere , walkers have already got in , and people's dead bodies were laying on the ground. Rick came in the distance , he was beaten up really badly , the governor was finally dead.

We all walked over and was met by Judiths car seat , but she wasn't in it. There was only blood , she can't be dead , can she? Who would leave a baby to die? None of us would. I know someone took her , they had to have.

Carl and Rick began crying , I just hugged them both.

"She's alive , I promise she is. Nobody in our group would leave her to die , they wouldn't."i assured them both.

We started walking away from the prison , we didn't look back. It's no longer our home , our safe base. It's gone , and now we right back on our feet.

_

Part two is coming soon :)