Anger <3

After the prison attack.

_
Your POV

We were walking , the three of us. Rick , Carl and I , although. Carl was ahead of us , he's been pacing ever since we left the prison. I stayed behind with Rick since he was beaten up badly and could barely walk as good.

I understood though , Carl was upset. We still don't know if anyone has Judith , or if a walker got to her before any of us could. But I have hope she's with someone and safe. But I can feel Carl and ricks pain , she's his daughter and his sister.

"Carl , slow down." Rick spoke , Carl just kept pacing. I felt bad for Rick , he needed nothing but rest and lots of sleep. Carl needed to calm down and slow down.

"CARL." Rick shouted , his voice cracked a bit. Carl finally stopped and turned around.

"What?" He gritted.

"Slow down." Rick calmly told him , he rolled his eyes at him. Okay , I know this kids pissed , but it's not ricks fault about Judith.

"Carl , don't give attitude to your dad like that. You know , you could be the one walking with him while I'm in your place making sure no walkers are around. He's your dad , he's hurt , he's in so much pain. We don't even know if Judith is dead yet , but I know she's not. It's not your dads fault and it's none of ours. Now do as he says and slow down." I explained.

"Now let's go." I sighed and began walking with Rick as Carl slowly turned back around and did the same. The rest of the way was quiet , I was hoping Carl took in my words. I know he's hurting but Rick is his dad and he shouldn't talk to him that way.

After more walking , we finally made it to a neighborhood. We found a White House that looked pretty nice from the outside , Rick went in to see if it was clear , and when it was. He signaled us to come in.

"Rick , you need to lay down for a while. If anything comes in sight , carl and I will take care of it." I told him , he nodded and laid on the couch and immediately fell asleep.

"Y/n , Can i talk to you?" Carl asked , I turned around and looked into his blue eyes.

"Are you calmed down?" I asked him , he sighed and nodded.

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry , I'm sorry for acting that way back there. I'm just scared and nervous that Judith is dead , I'm her big brother , so it's my job to protect her. And if she is gone like that .. I'll never forgive myself." He explained , he looked like he was gonna cry any minute. So I brought him into a hug and I hugged him tightly.

"It's okay , Carl. I forgive you. But listen to me , I have hope she's still alive , I have hope she's with someone else in our group. No one would purposely leave a little baby to die. I promise we're gonna find her again , maybe not today or tomorrow , but soon. You just gotta have faith and hope." I told him , he nodded and wiped his tears away.

" I love you , y/n. I promise I'm always gonna protect you , I won't let anything happen to you. I don't think I could forgive myself if I lost you." He mumbled.

" you'll never lose me , I'll always be here. I love you , Carl." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "For now , let's just rest." I nodded.

_

:)