Reunion<3

Hey everyone , I'm back:)

Welcome to another carl imagine<3

Enjoy!

__
Narrators PoV

Y/n and Carl were best friends back in high school pre apocalypse , they grew up together. But the last day they ever seen each other was the day before the world went to hell. They both had to quickly evacuate their hometown , but Carl went with his mom to a camp outside of Atlanta and y/n went with her sister somewhere far from there.

Since then , they haven't heard from each other.

__
Alexandria
Carl's POV

I was sitting outside on the porch holding my baby sister , Judith. It was a nice day out and people were either doing chores or just hanging around , like old times. There are kids here my age , 16. I don't really hang out with them much since it brings back memories of my best friend , y/n. We went to school together and always hung out , but the day the world went down , I never seen her again.

Im still hoping she's out there , alive. I also hope she's thinking about me too , i had feelings for her , and I was planning on asking her out but I couldn't , you could know why. As I thought about her , I began tearing up.

"Carl , you okay?" I was brought back to reality by my dad.

"Yeah , I'm fine." I mumbled , he sighed and took a seat on the steps next to me.

"I know my own son , what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Remember y/n? The girl who'd always come over every weekend." I asked him.

"I do." He replied , I sighed.

" I started thinking about her , I haven't seen her since everything happened and I'm hoping she's still alive out there , I miss her." I explained , my dad loved y/n. He thought she was a good influence , my mom loved her too.

" I know it's hard , but maybe she is. Who knows , maybe she'll stumble upon here." He smiled , I haven't thought about that. But I feel like she'd love it here.

" she'd love it here , thanks dad." I smiled , lightly. He nodded and took Judith and went inside , probably to put her to sleep.

"Hey , we have someone at the gate. We need some backup just in case." Maggie shouted , drawing the attention of my dad and I , I immediately stood up , would it possibly be her?

I rushed to the gate and waited until my dad was over to open it , when he made it , he ordered maggie to open it and who I saw standing on the other side , my eyes widen.

"Carl." She whispered , her eyes widen as well. Without thinking , we both ran to each other and hugged , tightly.

" oh my god , I haven't seen you since , well high school. I swear as soon as I heard we had to leave , I wanted to find you so bad but my parents thought it was a bad idea.." she explained , she did think of me.

"You have no idea how much I missed you , y/n. I'm so happy your still alive , wait .. where's your sister?" I asked , realizing Anna wasn't with her. When I looked at her , she looked upset.

" oh , I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"No no , it's okay. She wanted me too , she couldn't take it anymore." She whispered , I nodded and kissed her forehead.

" I missed you so much , Carl. I missed my best friend." She smiled.

" I missed mine too." I smiled back.

__

Aww