Chapter 3

Looking at the Beautiful blue sky, you can't help but deeply sigh.

Everything was weird in its own way...  It's like there was someone pulling the strings. Making you look so fragile, like a single touch can simply destroy you. When the truth is, it takes more than that.

A peaceful smile grace your lips as you touched your bandage wounds. You know that trusting someone isn't good but.. being alone for so long makes you forgot about that and it did makes you look like a easy prey.

But who would have thought that the prey was actually a hunter?

They didn't know until it was too late.

After all a hunter won't let a prey get away.

--

Creek..

Slowly the door opened, revealing a plain young man in a marin outfit with a tray full of food and medicine in his hand. He quietly came in seeing that the person on the bed was still sleeping and just put the tray in the bedside table and got out of the room but not before looking around the room.

After you have found out for sure that the stranger fully left, you slowly got up and look at the tray on the bedside table. Confusion was clearly on your face as you didn't know where you are right now or if the people who may 'saved' you are even people you can trust.

Deep in thoughts, you didn't notice that the door once again opened and instead of the previous plain young man was a old man in a marin clothing that clearly state his a general.

"Oh~ you're awake young man." His eyes observers your form and all he can say was that you were devine and a easy prey~

As soon as he said that, your head quickly look at him in surprise. Seemingly speechless, all you can do was stare at him in surprise.

Seeing this, he laugh in delight. His eyes flashing some evil light before disappearing quickly.

In your perspective, the old man look like a gentle person and because of that you let your guard down and that was your mistake.

And all you can remember after that was you walking out of the bloody ship with a crazy smile on your face.

----Cut----

Author Note: yey, we now have saw another side of the MC, a different side from the fearful person in the prologue. Now here's the question.. was he acting or was he really scared? Maybe that person was way out of his league or maybe he was just acting for whatever reason... I personally don't know even if I'm the author hahahaha.

Anyway yes a short update cause once again I'm lazy and because there are no electricity here for week now QwQ.