Chapter 4

Splash

After washing all the blood on you, you quickly run to the nearest store. You step in not caring you were wet (and ready cough*) while you didn't care the owner's daughter sure did.

"Hey! You should change your clothes first before coming here!" She shout while pointing at you, in which made you glance at her and was startled at how red, she and the owner were.

"..and that's why I'm here to buy spare of clothes" was what you want to say but thinking that you'll get kicked out because of it, you change it. "I don't have any spare clothes.." if she didn't fully understand it then for sure the owner would right?

And thankfully he did, coughing he point at a section full of clothes and and a small room where you can change.

1 minutes later

You got out looking fantastic ✨- okay that was just a joke. You got out looking satisfied seeing that the clothes fitted you not knowing that you were shining. The owner's daughter gasped and her eyes was shining, after seeing you look she create a conclusion that you were a prince who run away to have fun.

Silky smooth pink hair, eyes that simply makes anyone want to bend over (and get fu- cough*), pink lips that makes you wanna know the taste, body not so toned yet still perfect and his Aura that screams power. Nobody would believe that he didn't have any status and for why she reached such conclusion? Because he was like the prince from the fairy tales.

"Stop staring, he already leave."

"Wait what-!"

Not knowing he had seduce someone without really doing anything, (Name) walked around the town with a peaceful mind.

-+-

"If I know I was gonna get involved in a worse possible situation ever, I would never leave that island. Because why would I want troubles in the first place?"

-+-

Gripping your hair tightly, all you wanted right now was to scream but of course you can't they'll probably hear you?

Why is everything so out of control!?

No to be exact, why is everything out of your control!?

And also why are you involved in a situation you didn't ask for!?

It's been months since you were finally able to find a good resting spot. It was a shocking sight to you, that after all this year's everything finally changes. It used to be the Marine being in an advantage but right now all you could see is that the Pirate's are now winning.

But to be honest, you care nothing of it.
First your ain't a 'Pirate' and second you also ain't a 'Marine'. So your just a normal citizen wishing for a peace and a quiet life -atleast that's what you currently want right now.

"Luffy! Stop stuffing your face with food, you idiot!"

"Ehh! But Namy-"

"Shut up! A-ah! Right, sorry about this idiot. How much is it all again?"

"Uhh.. it's free I guess?" Was what you reply and in a blink of an eye her attitude changed, becoming much more friendlier.

Can... Anyone tell me what the fuck is happening?

---

"Are you seriously telling me that because of you people, I'm now involved in a messed I didn't ask for?"

"...yes?"

"-And then your captain is telling me to join your crew?"

"..yes..?"

"I'll politely refused then."

"Just so you know, our stupid captain don't accept refuses when he made up his mind."

"..."

Hello my name is (Name) (Last Name), after getting away from that place, I encountered a evil pirate and with no other choice, I had to protect myself. I 'accidentally' killed them and right now I'm getting involved in a mess just because I thought I'll be a good person and get good karma. The only wish that I have right now is to go back in time just in time where I haven't encountered and help this crazy people.

Oh who am I kidding! I'm getting out of here, dead or alive.

Author's Note: Yes, yesss, yesss!! This is just some random stuff that I already written and just simply fused together because why not?