Chapter 14

Alright everyone, this is the last bit. Thanks for putting up with the lack of updates, and long waits, I know it must have been frustrating, but I hope you all liked the story enough that it was worth it.

***

Of course, in their moment of excitement, they’d forgotten the fact that they were at Gemma’s, and to put it simply they’d never get any privacy in there.

They had exchanged a glance as they walked in, their private bubble burst the moment they’d stepped inside and immediately decided it was time they bid their goodbyes.

If anyone was suspicious to the reason why, they didn’t let it show.

He gave his sister a last hug, promising to call her later.

‘If I were you’ she said, quiet enough that only he would hear it, ‘I’d keep him. Not a lot of people out there would put up with you and treat you the way he does’

‘How does he treat me?’

He suspected he knew what Gemma was going to say but he wanted to hear it anyway.

‘Like he’s absolutely backwards in love with you’

Harry grinned all throughout their goodbye hugs and well into the journey, and wasn’t even bothered when Louis kept poking at his face, demanding to know why he was so ‘smiley’.

‘Is it because of me? It’s because of me isn’t it?’ He poked at his dimple again.

‘Looou, I’m driving’ he snapped his teeth at Louis’ finger, biting it gently when Louis let it be caught. The answering noise he made had Harry stepping harder on the accelerator.

He got out of the M5 once he saw the sign for a petrol station. His mum hated getting the car back with the tank low.

‘D’ya want a snack?’

Harry nodded, picking up the pump as Louis left in the direction of the little Tesco Express.

Having paid, Harry waited for Louis by the car; he could see him from where he was, waiting in line. Catching his eye, Louis lifted up the bag of Hula-Hoops for approval, and Harry gave him a thumbs-up.

Harry watched him as he walked back, eyes glued onto his form. Louis was in a tight pair of white jeans and a t-shirt, and it was impossible not to look at him. Harry had always had a thing for those thighs.

‘Hey Curly, ready to go?’

He nodded, hands going to Louis’ hips to pull him into a slow kiss. He had a thing for kissing him too.

They kept in the embrace for a few more minutes, Louis petting at his sides and Harry sighing happily.

‘You know I never thought I’d say this, but I’m glad we talked’ Louis said.

Harry sighed again, ‘me too’

‘We’re okay now, aren’t we?’

Harry hesitated.

'Curly?'

Harry didn't exactly want to mention it, but he had to.

'Denise...'

Louis sighed, 'I'll do something about her'

'Like what?'

'Like, I'll talk to her. Promise. Don't worry about her okay?'

Harry chewed on his lip for a second, before smiling, 'alright'

'So?'

'What?'